Chapter 6: Giant's castle

- Boys! - I called them - You might want to take a look at this - I pointed the castle.

Both stayed amazed like me.

- The giant's castle - Humpty said excited, almost hyperventilated and then he exclaimed - OK, time to suit up.

He started to take off his clothes!

- Humpty! - Puss said upset, and in that moment one of the clothes fell in his face. He took off it and he deviated his glance covering with his hat.

- I'll fit right in with the golden eggs - Humpty added.

Hopefully I would have a hat! I didn't have other option that desviate my glance and cover with my hands.

I said that I didn't want more surprises with those disguises. So disgust!

- Brilliant or what, huh? - Humpty asked while he make exercises showing his golden disguise.

- Humpty, you're not wearing underwear! - I protested him and Puss was...disgusted or perturbed or both, he put one of his hand in his face.

I don't blame him...

- What? Are you embarrassed? I'm not - Humpty said without shame, and still doing his strange movement.

- Puss, remember when everyone was laughing at Bean Club? - Humpty asked him laughing when we were walking to the castle, following the Humpty's ap.

- And who is laughing now? We are! - Puss said in the same way.

After a long time of walking without problems, we arrived to the edge, where there were tinny clouds those transport you to the castle.

Humpty got up to one of them and Puss and I jumped to the cloud, it carried us to a castle's window, we got down and we got in for a broken side.

We had another surprise, the place was still wonderful, we closed more to the border making rolling to Humpty, carefully to take a look.

-That is our target - Humpty said talking about the center of the place, a circle with trees, like a jungle, around it was a abyss; who knew where it took you and for last, the rest of the castle.

- Hey, you don't sound like an elf anymore - I said. I didn't notice it until now.

- It's because the air pressure in here is normal - Humpty explained to me, closing the book with a roughed move.

- Let's go - Puss said.

We went to a kind of curtain with strange forms, we used them to get down.

Humpty had ropes in his peculiar disguise, Puss and I took a rope either one, and we put it in our shoulders, I took off my knife and I spiked it in the big curtain, Puss used his claws and we descended.

Few minutes passed when Puss talked.

- So here is the plan: You two get the golden eggs, I will fight the giant.

- There's no giant to fight. The giant's been dead for years - Humpty explained

- What?! - Puss asked surprised.

- You didn't do the reading, did you? - He said ironically and added - Jack and the Beanstalk,chapter 14, Giant Takes a Big Dirt Nap.

In that moment, we arrived to the floor, Puss and I fell well, but Humpty.

-Ankle burn – complained the egg.

Suddenly we heard a strong groan, instinctively we hided, sure Puss had to help Humpty who didn't reacted.

- What was that? - I asked worried.

- They call it the Great Terror. It's the monster that guards the Golden Goose. Legend has it that if you look at it, you'll turn to stone. But nobody really knows because nobody's walked away from it alive- Humpty explained us while we went to the table's leg - Follow me and keep quiet - Humpty said moving with his noisy and strange disguise and we stayed behind a cup. Then we advanced and hided in other place with Puss, behind a shoe and Humpty didn't stop to make noise with his disguise... It creaked the thing until he adjusted it...

- Shh! Humpty! - I complained him

- I can't help it. Everything's rubbing and pinching! I need powder! - Humpty said adjusting it again.

With Puss arrived to a bottle but when Humpty arrived he pushed it and it pushed a cup, making noise when it fell in the abysm.

That made react the Great Terror that startled us, I ran away to hide behind the bottle, Puss made Humpty roll, who had fall with the scare.

We took a look for a side to see the situation, the only movement were trees for lucky.

- How are we gonna get across? - Humpty asked.

- Champagne - Puss said hitting the bottle.

Good idea

We climbed to the bottle, Puss tied with a rope the cork and I tied the bottle's neck, I assented with the head to show that I was ready, we accommodated and Puss took off his sword.

- Cheers! - He said when he spiked in the cork that launched us with a great speed and we shouted between scare and adrenaline.

When we arrived to the other side, we didn't have a good land and had a good whack, the Great Terror didn't give us time to stand up showing his presence with his groan, we stood up immediately.

- Do not worry. I will protect you - Puss said me standing before me with his sword in his hand in a protector way.

So sweet, but not, I didn't need protection.

I almost caught out the guard until he groaned again, but he didn't appear. I went with Puss and I lowered the hand with which he was holding the sword.

- What are you gonna do? Hit it in the head with a guitar? - I proposed him and he looked me upset and took the cork.

- Please. Stop bringing up the guitar - He said to me.

Sure I entrusted the pain...

We ran to look for the place to leave the rope stretched completely, when we found it Puss ensured it while I jumped throwing the rope that had rebounded.

We turned back to looked for Humpty, and when we arrived to the border he was so nervous while he advanced.

- Catch me! - Humpty shouted altered.

Puss and I held him of the hands and we pulled him.

The Great Terror groaned again and at the same time a pair of trees fell down, urging us to escape

- Hurry! - I yelled.

Puss took Humpty rolling and we went to a trunk that was a pair of meters of us.

- Hide! - I whispered when we were inside of the trunk, that had a hole in the roof. I wanted to take a look, but the Great Terror won me.

- Don't look at it! - Humpty said scared, we got away, but we were ready.

Humpty was making noises and he couldn't be in silence.

- Humpty! Be quiet! - I said him anxious, because the bug was still close.

- I'm Hyperventilating! - He shouted without hold on. Immediately I zipped his disguise to shut him

- I said I couldn't breath and then you zipped the thing over my mouth! - Humpty complained me as he could, I looked him with a bad face.

Puss opened the disguise, he wasn't less anxious like me.

- You gotta get it together. Come on! - Puss said in a calm way, while I watched over.

He did it.

- OK - Humpty said calmer.

When the danger finished, we went out from our hiding place, we helped Humpty to got down and we walked looking for the Golden Goose.