Chapter 8: The dance and the betrayal...

- Kitty...

I moved when I heard someone called me, but I didn't want to open my eyes, I was so comfortable and happy sleeping.

- Kitty wake up, we have to eat something and celebrate our achievement

I growled

- Pff to steal you are great, but to stay awake you are the worst - Puss taunted me.

- Hahaha, in your dreams - I said him sleepy, I stretched and I got up.

- You should be thankful I didn't wake up you before to help us with the dinner - Puss said me.

- Oh you're so gentleman - I answered him sarcastically and we laughed.

We went to the bonfire, by the way it had golden eggs around, we improvised seats with trunks, and we had dinner enjoying the bonfire.

- After all I wasn't too bad - Humpty said.

- No mention that you screamed like a girl when we crossed the rope - I said him and Puss and me laughed.

- Very funny - Humpty said and laughed sarcastically.

- Now to celebrate! - Puss exclaimed, giving us a golden egg.

- To Paying back San Ricardo! - Puss and Humpty shouted.

- To being rich! - I shouted.

- ¡Olé!

Puss and I clapped with rhythm and Humpty danced with this until arrive to the bonfire finishing his dance. I went to a golden eggs heap with branches in my hands, I played a melody using them. Puss did the same, calling my attention, then he looked me in a seductive way and when we finished to play, he launched the branches and walked to me rhythmically.

- You - He said me.

- Me? - I asked innocently, walking in the same way.

- Yeah, yeah, baby! - Puss answered looking me directly to the eyes, but he could continue because Humpty interfered and carried me to dance in another place.

This egg...

- One, two, cha-cha-cha! Three, four, cha-cha-cha! - He sang, dancing...awkwardly, but when he turned I didn't notice that Puss took me to other place making me turn around his body. When we stopped, he brought to his left holding my waist and we continued dancing looking each other.

- There is one word for you, Kitty Softpaws - He said me seductively changing the side - Me-wow!

- I know you have quite a reputation with the ladies - I said him touching his face in a flirtatious way and I added with craftiness and without break the visual contact. - Mr. Friskie Two Times.
Then we turned to our sides, we separated meters and Puss took care to cut it holding my hand, bringing me to him again.
In this opportunity, we stayed in a compromising position: My right leg was stretched in the floor while my left leg was in Puss' left hip, who was holding it. My right hand was in my waist and centimeters in the same place, Puss' hand was holding me, lastly, my left hand in his neck and our faces were very close.

- I've also been known as the...Furry Lover! - He said proudly.

I turned I hit him making him fly away, I turned again to the other side with my hands up, in this moment he was returned.

- But that was before I met you - Puss said to me.

Surely I could believe that.

After other turn, I put my hand in his chest.

- You don't know me, Puss - I said him while I danced around him, but he followed me, with the gaze and the steps - I'm not who you think I am. I'm all about the score - I ensured him when we finished our steps.