Chapter 5: The magic is growing

Puss made it, egg got down quickly and very excited.

Puss and I stayed looking him perturbed with the Humpty's enthusiasm, I thought he had serious problem for content himself... We followed him until arrived to a hill Humpty was rolling happily. When we reached him, he stopped looking his book.

- Can you believe this, Puss? After all these years! Here. I want you to plant them - Humpty said to Puss.

Is it my idea? Is he so cynical or he born like that?

I didn't notice that there were clouds very strange.

- That...is a strange cloud - I said pointing the cloud.

The egg began to be excited.

- Ok! This is it! It's happening, hurry! - he said

We continued running and the weather was becoming stormier.

- This way! Good, good. Come on, come on, come on.

We walked a pair of meters, Humpty stopped and we threw his pencil.

- Hole! Right here. - He demanded.

Puss and I started to dig leaving a shallow hole.

- Now place the beans - Humpty ordered. Puss did it, but egg was altered.

- Place the beans carefully, please. Not on top of each other. The magic is very delicate. Puss fixed it - OK, good. Very good. Now just stand back.

We got away. Now the weather was still stormy, the clouds moved quickly while the sky illuminated, the ground was broken with the same sky's light.
Then the clouds joined and formed a kind of tornado that was moving where the beans were planted.

There was a strong wind with sand, and it was so difficult to stand up. In that moment, it was more difficult when the tornado had contact with the beans, the clouds crowded in the same place, like the beans absorved them until everything was empty, that provocated a kind of strong wind that almost threw off us, except Humpty, who fell.

Puss helped Humpty to stand up. I took his hat and I helped Puss.

When Humpty was stand up, he didn't think it twice and he went to the little plant, reeling. Puss and I looked each other perturbed. We reached him.

- What's happening here? - Humpty asked surprised.

- Maybe the magic rubbed off in your pocket? - Puss said to him.

- That's impossible - Humpty exclaimed.

- OK, OK. Let's not panic - I said them quietly - You know, I read somewhere that plants have feelings. So, come on...say something nice to it - I said Humpty giving him a push in his arm.

Humpty ducked staying in front of the plant.

- Ok. Let me just think for a second – The egg said thoughtless and kindly he said - Hi, little plant.

I yelled with the scare!

In that precise moment the "little plant" grow up roughly, becoming in a big beanstalk.

Goodness, I stayed in a big leaf, or I didn't tell this story! I heard Humpty shouting like a girl.

I was surprised to notice that high we reached, that's hallucinatory, then I saw something familiar...that was Puss' hat, so I took it and I supposed that he was over me, when I could see him I would give it back.

Those destiny's things, universe's conspiracies or whatever wanted other thing... Something unexpected happened.

The leaf began to spin without respite and I held like I could. Until I hit with something. At the beginning I thought that was other stalk that was entangled with the principal stalk, but it was Puss and well...we stayed in a position...how can I explain...compromising, besides our leafs didn't separate and less our bodies, when I noticed that my hand was in his chest, I put it out immediately.