"Lucas?" Harley asked desperately, crouching down to grip at the man's shoulder. The others hovered around carefully, unsure of whether or not they should intervene. Jackie eventually decided she was better suited to yell at her boyfriend, and she went stalking back into the house after Axel.

"I'm fine, I'm fine," Lucas placated, sitting up slowly with Harley's help. Daniel surged forward to assist as well, and he was shocked as Lucas not only allowed him, but gripped onto the supportive arm he offered.

"No, you're not," Harley responded with a heavy waver in his voice, hands shaking as he fussed over his boyfriend, thoroughly distraught at the scene he just had to witness.

"Harls," Lucas said softly, turning to look at his boyfriend, and Daniel backed up slightly to give them space, while still watching on with intrigue.

"I fucking hate him. I hate him so much. We were happy and he goes in and fucking ruins it!" Harley seethed, his breaths starting to grow heavy again.

"Harley. Stop, baby. It's okay," Lucas whispered, cupping the side of Harley's face, and Daniel's eyes bugged out of his face along with Elijah's, the two glancing at each other quickly as if to say: are you seeing this shit too?

"I need to clean you up," Harley breathed shakily, grabbing Lucas' bicep before standing. "Can you help me get him into the house?" He asked the shell shocked duo loitering next to them, to which they nodded quickly, rushing forward to help haul Lucas' large body off of the ground.

"Aw, shit," Lucas hissed as he stood, his back hunched over slightly as they slowly made their way back to the house. Axel was pacing in the living room, Jackie speaking to him tersely with animated hand gestures, but Harley ignored them, prompting Daniel to fetch some paper towels for Lucas' bloody nose.

"Sit down," Harley ordered gently, pulling out a chair at the kitchen table, but Lucas waved him off to Harley's dismay.

"I'm not dizzy. I'm fine," Lucas muttered, casting a sideways glance towards Axel. Daniel rushed over from the kitchen with an absurdly large wad of paper towels in his fist, to which Harley looked at him in exasperation, but relayed his appreciation for the help.

"Here, put these against your nose." Harley reached up to do it himself, until Lucas took the paper towels from him. Lucas felt ridiculous, but did it to ease Harley's nervous fluttering around him.

"Hey," Elijah also came from the kitchen, this time with a damp rag. "You can clean his face off a bit."

"Thank you, Elijah," Harley said graciously to the man, immediately beginning to wipe gingerly at the blood that got smeared across Lucas' cheek. Lucas was still staring at Axel, and eventually had enough of his best friend's aggressive movements in the living room, deciding it was best to have this heart to heart now before anyone else got hurt.

"So you wanna tell me what the hell your problem is?" Lucas brushed Harley aside, walking towards the living room that Axel and Jackie occupied, his standard expression of unbothered neutrality plastered on strong. Axel froze, whirling around on Lucas with a hot fury burning in his eyes.

"Yeah, I have a problem with you sleeping with my kid brother! Because I know how you treat your lays," Axel spat, jabbing his finger towards Lucas. "They mean nothing to you, and Harley deserves better than that!"

"Harley isn't a lay!" Lucas growled, striding up to Axel to tower over him with balled fists. "I fucking love him!"

Axel reeled back and stared at him in disbelief, shaking his head slightly, clearly not expecting that to come out of the other man's mouth. "Well clearly that doesn't mean shit, since you were in love with me not all that long ago."