Confrontation

I don't own anything here except the story idea.

- Speaking

- [System Speaking]

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

3rd Person's Pov

Peter, Diana, Kara, and Wanda standing in front of the Avengers, Fantastic Four, X-Men, Defenders, Spider team, and Other Superheroes.

Spiderman: How can I help you?

Susan: Peter, I... I mean. We want to apologize to you.

Spider-man: For what?

Carol: For everything, I mean every time we didn't help you when you asked, for every misunderstanding between us. We are really sorry about that.

Emma: We just took you for granted and treated you as a tool. Please forgive us we never do that again.

Peter actually never hates them. But he was disappointed in them. He always helps them no matter what are the situation is big or small. But they rarely help him when he needed it and the matter was extremely urgent. They didn't betray him. So he never hated them. In the last five months they already learned their lesson.

Spiderwoman: Please forgive us. So we can get back like we used to. Please we never make that mistake again.

Spider-man: You know I don't hate you guys. But very disappointed in you. I don't think it's possible that we even get back like we used to. Even if that is possible that we take a lot of time. Right now I can't even trust my back to you guys. If I am in any bad situation. I don't know if I can share that situation with you. Right now there I don't have anything to give you even Forgiveness. You neither committed any crime against me nor I was any danger because of you guys. So you don't have to apologize to me but you have to work hard to regain my trust in you guys.

After hearing that Spider-Man didn't hate them and he gave them chance to regain his trust heroes are happy.

Tony: Can I ask you some Questions?

Spider-man: Make it quick.

Tony: So make your own team?

Spider-man: Yes, We call ourselves as Overwatch. The woman with Sword and Shield in her hand calls herself Wonder Woman. The One with a Red cape and Red and blue costume call herself Supergirl and The one with a red Costume and red crown calls herself as Scarlet Witch.

Tony: Okay.

Susan: Will you come to our home Franklin and Valeria miss you.

Spider-man: Sure.

After hearing the positive answer from peter Susan became very happy.

Susan: Thank you, Peter.

Peter smiled at her.

Spider-man: No problem.

Reed: How do get so much powerful?

Spider-man: That's a Secret. I won't tell you now or ever.

Hank: We found out that you have new technology Weapons. Can you share it with us?

After hearing that comment from him. Most of the heroes from Avengers, Fantastic four, Defenders, and X-Men became very angry at him.

Spider-man: No, That's out of the question.

Hank: Why?

Spider-man: Cause I don't want to.

Janet: Stop it, Hank. You are embarrassing yourself.

This shut him up. Spider-man smiled at her.

Spider-man: Okay Goodbye then.

After that Spider-man teleported from there with his teammates.

Johnny: So he can teleport too. Just how many more power did he have?

Logan: No idea.

Jean: I am very surprised that you didn't say anything to him, Logan. Or you are that ashamed to even talk to him?

Logan: That's not it. My Beast instinct tells me that he is a very powerful predator.

Tony: Are you suggesting that he is evil?

Logan: No. I saying that He is very powerful enough to scare me too.

Hearing that everyone started to wonder what Logan sensed from spider-man.

Steve: Alright guys. Let's go home as well. We all need rest right now.

Everyone left to go home.

Peter's pov

I Alongside Diana, Kara, and Wanda Teleported to our home. As We reached home. We welcome by kids and Elsa. They might also watch the broadcast of our fight with Ultron and his Clones army.

Ellen: That was awesome.

Linda: Yeah, You guys totally dominated the battle. Ultron didn't have a chance, to begin with.

Elsa: Vul... Vuuul... Vuuuul.

Diana: You store the remaining units of Ultron.

Me: Yeah, they will useful for our plan to take down Genosha's Government. Alice will be controlling them.

Wanda: That's a Good idea. Now we can have our own army.

Diana: Hey Peter.

Me: Yes.

Diana: What happened to your plan to start a company?

Kara: What do you want to start a company?

Wanda also was shocked.

Peter: Yes, I had the plan to start the company. But now I am thinking I should start the company at the Genosha when we take over from Genosha's Government. This will help to grow the economy of the country. If I started my company here then I have to transfer to the main branch in Genosha. Which will be a headache. Trust me.

Diana: Do what you want. Personally, I think your plan was good.

Me: Thanks. As for now you guys going to be busy from now. After your debut from the broadcast. You can go separately to do your hero work. Take this as your Training.

Kara: That will be easy.

Wanda: Yeah I know.

Diana: Don't worry we will get everything under control. For now, let's get relax.

Kara: Or how about we go in your personal Dimensional space and train there?

Wanda: That's a good idea. Those robots didn't even give us a challenge so I didn't get even tired.

Diana: How about we set another tournament between us? There we can fight without any restraint.

Me: I agree but don't destroy too much.

Kara: You are not participating. Okay. Otherwise, it will be unfair.

Me: I know. I won't.

I open a portal for My personal Dimensional space.

Me: You guys go ahead. I will join you in a bit.

All of them went in and I went to The living room. I take out the second Pokemon egg and give that to Alice.

Me: Okay Alice, take care of it.

Then I also went into my personal Dimensional space to watch over them.

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

So how it's guys please give me a review on this one if there are any grammar mistakes plz ignore them. If there is any problem or suggestions plz give them via comments.