Backstory

" Hey, you! Put your hands up" Called a demanding male voice 

Glenn slowly turned 

" Drop your weapon" The man called out pointing a gun to his head 

Glenn slowly dropped his gun showing he didn't mean any harm " I don't come here to fight "

" Shane lower the gun," An older man said sternly 

Shane lowered his weapon "What's your name?" 

" Glenn"

"What you doing round here?"

" Im just trying to find some shelter"

After the group discussed they decided to let Glenn stay with them.

During dinner, Glenn sat alone eating the little food he had when a small girl approached him 

" I brought you some water" She smiled handing him a metal can full of water 

" Thank you" 

" Jess. Get over here. Don't go leaving like that" Shane said grabbing her and pulling her away 

Glenn knew that Shane didn't trust him, not even a bit. There were three kids in that camp. Carl and Jess. Sophia too but was always with her family away from the others. He assumed Shane and Lori were together as they four were never apart.

After a few weeks of being with them, he finally gained their trust. He was sent on supply runs as he was quick on his feet. 

On one of his supply runs, he encountered an abandoned house. He decided to enter, hoping to find food and other things he could bring back, but what he found was unexpected. 

As he walked around he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. He pulled out his gun assuming it was a walker. He looked over to see a young boy standing there with a  bat in his hands. 

" Hello" the boy spoke 

" I'm living... " Glenn put his gun down and got closer " Is there anyone else here?" 

The boy shook his head " nope. All dead" 

Glenn got down to his level "What's your name?" 

" Lucas Tanaka, "He said shyly 

"I'm Glenn Rhee. It's not safe here. I have a camp. You should come with me" 

Lucas hesitated unsure if he should trust him or not but ultimately went with him. 

Glenn returned to the camp with the boy standing behind him 

" Back so soon?" Shane questioned 

Glenn set down his bag " Only got a few things. My run was cut short" 

" What happened, " Lori asked 

Glenn stepped to the side revealing the boy " This is Lucas I found him all alone. " 

" Oh god" Andrea gasped as she grabbed a blanket to wrap him in as the boy seemed dirty and cold 

" How old are you son?" Dale asked 

" 13" 

Once night fell Jess ran over to Lucas who was sitting beside Glenn. 

"Hi" she smiled 

Lucas waved with a faint smile before Lori joined them 

" I brought you some of carls clothes so that you can get into something a bit warmer" 

" Thank you"