Chapter Three: Drinking Blood

When I awoke there was no sound in the house. Like nothing at all. I sat up, the bed creaking slightly under me and got off the bed.

I looked around and saw Alex still laying in bed. I studied him for a bit longer and saw that he in fact was awake.

I decided it wasn't the best time to try and run. I surely wouldn't get far.

Instead I walked into the kitchen and began quietly looking through the cupboards. I soon found some cereal and a bowl. I hunted down the milk and a spoon.

I made myself a bowl of cereal. I started eating my cereal in the kitchen, leaning against the counter.

Soon after I finished my cereal and was washing the dishes, Alex walked into the kitchen and opened a small locked fridge.

The small fridge contained... blood.

"Ew, what the fuck." I stated completely disgusted by the contents of the small refrigerator.

"It's really good." Alec replied while grabbing out a small blood bag and pouring it into a cup. "You should try some."

"Fucking make me." I said and took a couple steps back.

"Is that a challenge?" Alex looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"No."

"That's what I thought." Alex stated and went back to drinking his blood.

I continued washing the dishes I had used and when I was done. Alex had gone back into the main room.

I went back out to the main room and saw Alex laying down on his bed. He was holding a phone. Weird.

I got closer, I wanted to see what he was looking at. When I finally got close enough to see the screen, Alex grabbed her wrist and pulled me onto his bed.

He wrapped his arm around my waist began cuddling me. I struggled for a minute before giving up, this man had an iron grip.

I was very uncomfortable. I normally didn't do romantic stuff like this with Ethan, Ethan perfered sex. And wasn't stuff like this meant for couples?

"Go to sleep. I'm tired." Alex murmured from behind me.

"But I wanna get up." I said, attempting to get up again.

"No. Go. To. Sleep." Alex said.

I huffed and closed my eyes. I began thinking about my sister. How we would draw random things and show eachother. How we would make bracelets for eachother. And there was that one time we would run around the forest and pretend it was our own kingdom. Those were good times.

I slowly drifted into sleep while thinking about my sister and family.

-----------

Short

Words 436

Just around the corner (Backrooms story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें