(1) Stay Omega Stay

Start from the beginning

                "I can't do this." I whispered to him, and he looked at me confusingly before realization set in.

                "They'll recognize you immediately, it's in a wolf's nature to recognize a lost member of their pack, including their children." He soothed, brushing my hair out of my face.

                "What do I say to them?" I rambled, my breath hitching at the end. "How can I explain to them that I'm the reason my brother's dead? How can I do this?"

                "You don't have to explain to them immediately, you'll know what to do the moment you see them."

                Gripping his hand, I watch as he opened the door to the ambulance, the paramedics already helping on the other arriving injured. People were running around the large looking house trying to stop the bleeding on a passing person on a rolling bed. I screeched, running over to the one person that I cared about the moment I met him.

                Oliver was bleeding out of his head, his eyes rolling around lazily as he looked at me. A sob racked through me as I noticed his leg bent at an odd angle. He only grunted at me, unable to speak as he was guided away and inside the house.

                Lilura wasn't far behind, her neck cradled in a brace that kept her from moving.  I watched with tears as Fia and Sal were next to be carried off, blood soaking the towels and patches trying to stop the blood. I covered my mouth, watching the damage that had been done to everyone I had been with, who had taught me everything I know. The people I had grown to love were dying, and it was all my fault.

                I turned around just in time to see a couple walking out of the double doors of the house. My heart stopped, and slid down into my stomach. My mouth fell open, and I knew deep down who these people were. They were looking completely glum, something I couldn't erase from my mind even if I begged it to leave.

                Lucian slipped his hand out of mine and took a step back as I examined the people who hadn't noticed me yet, their thoughts still on my brother. From what I could see, tears were in both of their eyes and sliding down their cheeks. Their hands were linked tightly together, obviously proving to me that they were mates.

                The woman had the most beautiful white hair, the same color as the snow. It was beautifully straight, and possessed the perfect thickness, as if it was carved by the Moon Goddess herself. Perhaps it was, but she was breathtakingly beautiful. The eyes that mirrored my own caused tears to prickle in mine.

                This was something I've craved, something I've dreamed about since I was a little girl. I imagined this to be different. I believed that I would step out of some magical transportation, and would be engulfed in the warmth of a hug only a mother could give. Things would have been wonderful, and all of us would be happy.

                Yet, here I was, staring at the woman who gave birth to me. The woman I have wanted to meet all my life was only a few yards away completely oblivious that I'm alive. The very person who had traded me away, but had fought to keep me all the same. This was the moment I've always waited for, and it was just at my fingertips.

                The man, the father I've always thought about was looking at my mother with the deepest pity there was. They didn't deserve this, they didn't deserve any of the things they've had bestowed on them. The cruelty of the world has plunged its sword straight through their hearts, and I would do anything to repair what was caused.

                My father was almost the exact opposite of my mother. He was large, and very muscular. There was a thin stubble of hair on his chin, and his hair was cut short at the sides, but long on the top. It was curly, and as I looked at my own hair I noticed the similarity of it all. It was the same color, but my hair only had a few elegant waves in it.