chapter 1

Harrys pov

Simon is at ours. "So you're still gay?" He asks. So he's homophobic but I can't get rid of him. "It's not just something I can get rid of Simon. Besides, I have the best boyfriend I can think of. Shall we get to music now or not?" I ask.

Louis is running and I'm glad he is cus he would kill Simon by now. Simon leaves and I grab something strong to drink.

Usually, Louis would grab it away from me but he's not here so he can't. I look at the bottle but it's empty. FUCK! Louis is gonna kill me. I throw the bottle away outside and I see Louis coming. Jeez, he looks hot in those sports shorts. I open the gate for him and he runs in. He kisses me on the cheek. He takes out his earphones and looks at the bottle.

"Really Harry?" He asks a bit disappointed. "It was already empty?" I try to talk myself out of it. "That bad?" He asks while I throw away the bottle. "He asked if I was still gay. Worse than that couldn't happen. You look hot in those sports shorts BTW!" I say. "You're a bit drunk Harry we are not going to have sex now," he says wisely but I'm kinda disappointed.

"Was it cus last time you couldn't walk for a while?" I ask with a smirk on my face. "Oh shut up!" He says teasing me. "But we can still shower together right?" I ask looking into those beautiful blue eyes. "I love you Harry styles!" He says.

Louis pov

We walk inside and he comes to my ear. "If I'm upstairs first we can have sex!" He whispers. It gives me chills but before I could answer he already runs upstairs. I just follow and he wins of course. "You cheated ass!" I say. He walks towards me and starts kissing me. He grabs my hips and you know what? I let him take control once again.

We walk towards the shower. I have my legs around Harry's hips cus he made me. When we get in the bathroom he leaves the door open on a small crack so when I get scared he can open the door. I take off his shirt and at this point, I don't anymore.

He takes off my shirt and I get off his warm body. He takes off his pants and I do the exact same. "I told you you wanted it too!" Harrys says with this warm cute voice. He turns on the shower and drags me in. He kisses me again but this time he has a hard dick. So do I tho.

"You sure love?" He asks. Now he got me this far and now he asks me? I bite my lip and kiss him. "Yes!"

We have sex and damn I won't be able to walk tomorrow. Shit! I let me drag into this drunk Harry again! I take a deep breath and lay down on the bed. Dang, he is good! Harry jumps next to me.

"I know you're angry and I'm sorry for drinking that bottle," he apologizes. "I'm not angry just disappointed haz but good you know! You do have to carry me tomorrow cus my legs hurt like hell!" I tell him and we burst out laughing.