Light blue cloud of smoke

"Bye Edward I'll see you tomorrow night." I tell him.

"Be safe. I love you." He says.

I freeze. What do I do. I haven't even thought about that. How do I know if I love him. He looks down disappointed.

"I'll miss you." I say.

That doesn't make him feel much better.

"Bye Caroline." Edward says then he kisses me.

I kiss him back.

Then Edward goes and puts my bag in Mike's car. I go and put my jacket and boots on. I don't know how to tell if I'm in love with Edward.

I head out to Mike's car. It's not as fancy as all the Cullen's cars but I like it much more than Bella's truck.

It's a small silver car that looks like it was handed down to him.

"Ready to go?" Mike asks me.

"Yep." I say.

"Bye Edward." I say then I kiss him and get in Mike's car.

"So the GPS says that it's about a 4 hour drive both ways" Mike says.

We start to pull out of Charlie's driveway. We're on our way to Seattle.

"Ok. Did you bring any food?" I ask.

"No." He says.

"We could stop at a gas station later for a snack and bathroom break." I suggest.

"Yeah that'll work. Also hears the check for the hotel." Mike says and hand me the check.

"Thanks." I say.

"Do you have music in here?" I ask.

He looks a little embarrassed.

"Yep the CDs are in the console between us." He says.

I open the console between us and I immediately see why he would be embarrassed. There is so much Taylor Swift. I smile.

"Don't laugh she's an incredible song writer." He says.

"I agree 100% I love Taylor Swift." I say.

"What's your favourite album?" He asks.

"I love her Debut album." I say.

"I have that one in there somewhere. You can put it in." He says.

I put in the CD.

At first we both just sit there quietly listening to the music. Then I hear him sing the words quietly.

I start to do the same. Then at some point we both stop singing quietly and we are singing quite loudly.

After the CD finishes we have about 3 hours left. We decide to put in another album Folklore.

That one is just background music.

"Why were you and Edward acting weird before we left? Was he not comfortable with us going to Seattle together?" Mike asks.

"He told me he loved me." I say.

"Did you say it back?" He asks cautiously.

"No." I say.

"I don't know. He's my first boyfriend, the first person I've dated. I like him a lot. But I don't know how to know if I'm in love with him." I say.

"I don't think I'm in a place to give advice about that." Mike says.

"I just don't know what I'm supposed to do." I say.

"You should call Rosalie she'll know what to do." Mike says.