He would constantly stalk your instagram.

"Y/n?" A cautious tone bleeds from the ample, unnerving door, only before the door softly unfurls — revealing the sculpted outline of Andreaus.

Fittingly, an unprincipled frown narrowly plagues your ample lips. However, cherishing such a homely moment, you could only plaster your eyes closed, attempting to remain one with the entity of sleep.

"Of course," Andreaus sighs as you bundle closer to a sleeping Eren — unwilling to depart from him.

A scarce frown of nervousness curses your lips, despite Eren being sure to hold you in a position of guidance. A position that only protected you within his beautiful company, being sure that you are able to capture the essence of the company he had forever reserves for you.

"You can't split up two people who are meant for each other," Andreaus lets out a deep sigh, still taking the peaceful sight of the two of you. "I'm just praying you make this man work for you mentally and physically, 'cause you know he's done you wrong." A slight sniffle is disposed of by Andreaus.

"I'm always looking out for you, but I'm trusting you with this one, sis," His words slightly quiet down, "I barely like the man you love now. But if you're in his arms now, I'm sure you've both had a heart to heart." He leans against the door, being sure to still his words — calming his emotions, channelling acceptance.

"You both have puffy eyes, he has your lip gloss on his lips, and he won't let you go," Andreaus rubs his eyes, slightly displeased — the more of the sight he obtained.

However, he couldn't help but barely grow happy at the sight — wishing that times are much simpler. Times when Eren and you are the happiest couple to surface, unable to separate from one another.

But, you are both mimicking those moments now. No, they are natural moments that serve as a beautiful sense of muscle memory. This is such a meticulous scene, driven by sickly love.

"You're not hearing the end of this," He creates a parting in the door, gifting him enough room to quietly slip out, "Your dad would be proud, but not at the fact that you aren't making him work hard," Andreaus refrains from glancing further.

"Goodnight." The door creates a fulfilling silence, leaving you to exhale as his presence is no more. All before, you are finally able to relish parts of Eren — before you are to make him right for the mental aspect of you.

With deep ache, ambling across your heart, you do nothing more but effortlessly cling to Eren — your sorrowful tears yearning to be freed. Freed from the lack of stability that lingers within you.

Eren's hold on you is firmer as if he holds a sense of awareness, his body being sure to monitor every movement that lurches nearby.

Naturally, the thought of him being so safe beneath you, his heart light, his hair messily sprawled, leaves you pondering on how much of his touch has you at a loss.

It only resurfaces cracked opportunities, exposing you to the complexity of the relationship that you and he had once maintained.

If you were able to seek an alternative ending, you would sail seas with him — being sure to never allow him to steer away from you.

"I don't want to let go," You softly murmur, your heart collecting rivers' worth of guilt.

It felt rather wrong to not cave into Andreaus' words, being sure to manipulate your mind to be solely aware of the reality of it all.

Your unfinished book is still being beautifully paved, the blank pages stuffed with an ample amount of intense writing.

As your heart steers on, being guided by the mere thoughts that stains your worrisome heart, you grant your mind the chance to succumb to a fitting slumber.