Chapter 37 - Caught

Start from the beginning

Jungkook pulled the older male into hug and started crying... "Gosh... I thought I lost you" Yoongi smiled and tightened his hold around Jungkook... "You will never lose me, Bun... I am always going to be there for you" Jungkook pulled away and looked into Yoongi's eyes "promise?" He brought his pinky finger out and the older male chuckled before wrapping his own finger around Jungkook's "I promise" saying this he kissed the younger male...

"Am I the only one who feels like it's a deja vu... Just the characters have swapped their places?" Y/n whispered while watching the couple kiss eachother like there is no tomorrow... "I agree... It is a deja vu" Namjoon said and wrapped his arms around Y/n and pulled her/him into kiss... "Finally... We can go on our honeymoon without a worry of murderer on lose" Jimin sequels and Jump onto Jin who securely held his husband around his waist... "Of course baby..."

Hoseok smiled at all the couples... When he felt Taehyung back hugging him... "I love you" Taehyung whispered in his ears which made his smile grew wide... "I love you too Tae bear" Hoseok leaned into the hold of his husband... Taehyung made an eye contact with Ki-woong who was already watching them... 'Mine' Taehyung mouthed to him before pulling Hoseok into a feverish kiss...

Ki-woong scoffed and shook his head... Even if it hurts he is happy for all of them... He knows that Taehyung heard them that day... The officer walked away with a contented smile on his face... That's when someone bumped into him...

"Watch out Mister" Ki-woong said and Yeonjun started giggling "You are so hot" the younger male said while looking deep into Ki-woong's eyes

"Watch out Mister" Ki-woong said and Yeonjun started giggling "You are so hot" the younger male said while looking deep into Ki-woong's eyes... The police officer felt heat rushing through his cheeks... "I... Uh... What a-are you saying Mister? Are you drunk?" He tried to sound unaffected but failed miserably... Yeonjun shook his head "No... A bit tipsy... But I know what I am saying right now and also I will remember everything tomorrow as well... So, are you single?" Ki-woong's eyes widened for few seconds... "Y-yes... Why?"

Yeonjun smirked "Tomorrow... 4 pm... Come to 'New Leaf Cafe' and you will know why" Ki-woong raised an eyebrow towards the doctor... "No, I can't do" Yeonjun's smile dropped and started to turn around when Ki-woong said "My shift ends at 8... Let's meet in the restaurant right next to the same cafe?" This time Yeonjun's eyes widened and he looked at the officer just in case the older male is trying to make fun of him or something... But there was a positive smile on Ki-woong's face... "You up for it?" Yeonjun nodded his head... And mumbled a small "Yes"... And they both exchanged their numbers...

"Looks like everyone got their happy ending..." Eunwoo said while looking at all the couples from distance... "I agree" Minhyuk said while wiping his happy tears... "Gosh this has been on hell of ride" the latter added and Eunwoo's eyebrows knitted in confusion "you weren't even the part of the story for long" Minhyuk rolled his eyes... "I wasn't talking about me you dumbo... I was talking about everyone... Especially the reader... He/she have lived this journey... It must be hard to say goodbye to their favorite characters, right?"