Chapter#11 (Father-in-law)

Comenzar desde el principio

"Jaana..?? Look at me love..!!" A tear stained her cheek, while she was still closing her eyes, she didn't dare to open them, who knows when he might get angry again..??

"Jaana.. don't cry..!! I will not do anything I promise..!! See, I am smiling..!! I will not get angry I promise..!! Look forward Rani..!!" He mentioned about his anger, he recalled her horrified sight, his warm thumb lightly caressed her cheek, and cleared her tears..!!

"If you didn't look at me now, shanaya..!! You will never get to go back home..!! I assure you that..!!" As soon as he said this, she immediately looked at him, he took a sigh of peace, as if her eyes calmed him..!!

"Why are you crying now, Rani..?? I didn't even scolded you yet..!!" He phrased out, while he arose from the bed, going towards the wardrobe, he was finding something from his wardrobe when he felt her eyesight baring holes in him,he smiled at the thought of her being angry on him..!!

"Okay fine..!! I scolded you, stop throwing daggers at me, with those doe like eyes..!!" he stated, he took out his clothes and turned, however she looked down as soon as he turned backwards, he placed his dress on the bed..!!

"Look Jaana..!! I have stated it before and I am doing it again, don't make me lose my temper..!! I am a very short tempered Man, and I behave like a psycho if it gets annoyed, so avoid that..!!" He specifically described himself, She looked at him as if his left over nuts have also gone cracked..!! He is attractive but mysterious and more then that he is dangerous..!!

Just as the word dangerous hit her, she shook her head, and declined her first two lines of him being alluring and attractive..!! He is just Psycho...which he kind of is..!!

He stood near her, her legs were hanging down from the bed's left side, he stood with his legs touching each side of her's..!! He noticed her rubbing her fingers aggressively...!! He held her hands, and stroke her now red fingers softly..!!

"And you comply whenever I say, because if you will obey to me once, I will listen to you twice..!!" That's how I am..!!" Holding her chin with her another hand, he notified her..!! She lowered her gaze, when she saw him kissing her fingers one by one..!! Then her palms and lastly her forehead..!!

_______________________________________

Shanaya was now inside the washroom, looking at the dress in her hands, no doubt it was beautiful but traditional..!! As long as she remember, she has never worn any tradition dress, according to her that doesn't suits her, but now, she is struggling to wear a simple frock..!! Thanks to heaven he didn't gave her saree..!! Other wise God knows what would have happened..??

Even today, she fought back, she literally denied wearing this dress twice, but his words feared her to the point that she strolled inside the bathroom with the dress in her hands

Even today, she fought back, she literally denied wearing this dress twice, but his words feared her to the point that she strolled inside the bathroom with the dress in her hands..!! Because according to him she will look prettiest in traditional code...

"I am going downstairs, however when I came back, I want to see you in this dress...if not then I myself will change it for you..!!" This is what he had said, when he went out of the room, wearing a black colour suit... And since after that he hadn't came back..!!