𝐀/𝐍

Hello there! :)

I am so excited that you decided to read my book!
I hope you enjoy it! <3
Thank you!

This is my first book, therefore I am still a little new at this lol but I know we will get through this together.

That being said I do not and will never tolerate racism, homophobia, transphobia, fatphobia, and hate speech of any kind, etc.

I strive to make this place a safe and welcoming environment :)

This book is based on the romance between two beautiful and twisted individuals. Along with that there comes the spicy, steamy elements that will not be forgotten! I assure you I will never leave you without the smut hehe

Here come the warnings

Mature Content

Slow Burn

Drug Use

Medical Complications

Mentions of sexual abuse

Mentions of eating disorders

Etc.

As a reader on Wattpad, I have sometimes felt that trigger warnings have ruined the surprise of a new chapter. So I have decided that I will leave my chapters without the warnings. There are ups and downs around every corner in this book and I personally feel that it would dull the excitement. I always want to keep my readers on their toes!

If this is an issue with my readers I will gladly put the warnings on in order to help any and everyone affected :)

Also this book works best in dark mode because I have made graphics specifically for this book!

To conclude, do not take my story to use as your own. My writing is solely my own and is not taken from anyone else. I believe that everyone should abide by that just out of common curtesy and respect for other writers.

If you suspect anyone of plagiarizing my book or potential stories please let me know, I would greatly appreciate it!

Possessive Nature is Copyright © 2023 by _SJade. All Rights Reserved. This book can not be rewritten, reuploaded, and or downloaded without permission.

P.S. you can talk to me anytime on the conversations on my page!

Updates come every Sunday!

I cannot thank you enough!
I hope you love this book as much as I do!
<3