𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎

"Diana, wake up

"Diana, wake up." Jack whispered in my ear. His naturally sexy and flirty voice made me hot.

I purposefully didn't respond to him. I wanted to sleep in. Although not terrible, I still felt the after affects of jet lag. I hoped he would go away.

"D." He whispered as he put his lips closer to my ear. I could feel his subtle breath.

I couldn't help but groan as I rolled the opposite direction. What I thought was the opposite direction any way. I ended up snuggled into his bare chest.

     My face fit perfectly between his chest muscles and my hand rested lightly on his torso. He quickly took air in his lungs as he tensed up under my sudden touch. He then relaxed and wrapped his arm around me. He hugged me to his body, letting me fall back to sleep.

     What felt like only minutes later, he lightly pushed me to sleep on my back. I continued my prolonged slumber as I tried to fall back to sleep.

     I felt his side of the bed rise signaling that he had gotten out of the bed and left. Honestly, I was kinda happy, I didn't want anymore disruptions. I just wanted sleep. To sleep in this comfortable bed in the most expensive hotel in Paris. That's where I wanted to be.

     Just as I was falling back into sleep, I felt his fingers on me. Two of his fingers trailed around the rim of my nipple. I had been wearing my usual attire, a tank top and panties but I didn't think that I was that sexy right now.

     I turned my head away from him. I only acted like I didn't want him to touch me. And he knew it. That was our game, he would make me desperate.

     His other hand started to pull up the bottom of my shirt as his fingers moved across my skin. I loved the way he touched me. It was always so light until I requested he go harder. He always was precautionary and tried to make everything joyful for me.

     He grasped my breast in his hand. I felt my breathing grow stronger. His left hand still tickled the skin over my stomach making me feel on edge.

     I squirmed as he pinched my nipple. I quickly wrapped my hand around his thick forearm and looked up at him. I was begging him to stop the hurt but it soon turned into pleasure. His eyes were dark and hungry as he stared down at me. I could see the lust pouring from him. I could feel it. I wanted it.