Muffins

Brynne had just grumbled, walking away from the balcony as she sent a message to Mini about the ship sailing.

     "Brynne? I wanted to show you something. It's muffins!" Hira's voice pulled Brynne out of her daze as she joined Hira in her room. 

     "Yeah?" Brynne said, eyes widening as Hira pinned her to a wall, hands roaming freely. "Hira" Brynne whispered weakly.

     "Brynne," Hira whispered back tantalizingly, her hair falling on Brynne's shoulders. Hira nibbled on Brynne's now red ears. Brynne turned to the side, but quickly felt Hira's finger tilting her chin up. 

     Hira's smirking face looked at her and Brynne's lips curved slightly. Immediately, Hira's nose brushed against hers as sparks exploded between the two. Wind swirled around them as Hira won the battle of dominance, and a moan escaped Brynne's bruised lips. 

     Hira let her hands roam, lower and lower, as she kissed Brynne again and again. Kissing and sucking on her neck, she pulled away, smiling at the bruises on Brynne's neck. Hira's hands finally reached Brynne's thin belt, and slowly, distracting Brynne with kisses, Hira removed Brynne's belt.

     Brynne let out a gasp when Hira's tongue explored every part of her, not realizing Hira's hands. Hira lifted off Brynne's shirt, having already dealt with her jeans. 

   "Oh, Brynne." She said, hungrily looking at the exposed beauty in front of her. Pushing her further on the wall, Hira unclasped the little remaining of Brynne's clothes. Hira threw Brynne on the mattress, kissing her every step of the way.

   "You really shouldn't have stolen my muffin yesterday." Hira said smirking, knowing she would just ravage the young woman in front of her.

    "The muffin, really?" Brynne said, confused. She didn't have much time to be confused, as Hira's lips crash across hers, slowly moving further down her neck. Hira's hands explored Brynne, and they heard their bedroom door close with shut. 

     "SERIOUSLY?" Boo had squawked, shutting the door with his beak.

"Oops." Hira smirked.