Chapter Twenty Four

Start from the beginning

In order to see his flawless abdomen, I grab the hem of his shirt and lift it up. His hand moves down to the side of my hips as I slowly kiss down his neck. His hands brush my cheek as I slink down to my knees and unbutton his jeans.

I slide out his dick and begin to rub onto it, hard and slow. Just how he likes it. "Charles, are you sure?" I nod my head, sliding of my shirt as I throw it to the side. Aidan grabs my neck and lifts me to kiss him, one last peck and his dick was in my mouth.

I slowly encircle the tip of his dick with my tongue while sucking him slowly and raw. When my hands give out and fall between my legs, I slid them into my underwear and started rubbing my clit slowly.

Aidan tighten his hold onto the back of my head as he pushes me down further, the way his thighs tense- he enjoyed it. I rub the remain of what I couldn't fit in my mouth, he guided me.

"Fuuuuckkk..." he groans into the atmosphere.

The way his hands gripped my hair, his body was lifting of the couch and his head falling back- all signalled that he need to release right now.

I couldn't help but gag as he pushes me down and keeps me there, spit leaves the corner of my mouth and my eyes water. "Fuck Charlie...fuck!" He comes right in my mouth, the hot feeling jolts to the back of my throat.

He releases my hair and I cough out, breathing in air as I slump onto his lap. Aidan slides the spit from my mouth with his thumb and lifts me from the floor back onto his lap.

He kisses down my neck and stand up before leading us right into the bedroom.

ᾭ ᾭ ᾭ

I was exhausted, we kept at it for three hours- break-sex- break and then sex.

Our bodies were draped around one another, with the cover only on our bottom parts.

"Fuck. I have a meeting." Aidan whispers, I groan and tighten my grip around him. He kisses the top of my head, "as much as I want to stay here and fuck you all day- I need to go." I nod as he shifts the sheets to my side of the bed and slides out.

He goes to get a towel while I sit up, holding the sheets against my breasts and letting out a long overdue yawn. I also leave the bedroom, stretching my arms overhead, to get his laptop and some wine so I could watch some movies in bed today. I put on his shirt, which was enormous on me.

I leave the bedroom and walk to the living room; I grab the bottle of wine and then halt.

I contemplate on going through the remaining of the box or watch movies. But something inside of me wanted to go through more pictures. I grab the next book and settle onto the couch as I flick through the pages.

Aidan leaves the room, grabbing the keys from the kitchen counter.

"I might actually walk it." He drops the keys back down and comes to kiss me on the lips. "I'll be back soon."

"Bring food on the way."

"Chinese?"

"Feeling a little Turkish food." He nods his head and exits the apartment, I sigh-bored already as I shift around the box. This is Jakes box's from dads things. He probably gave it because of the guilt.

I empty the box onto the L shaped couch, and shuffle through the things-to see a phone. I flick it to the side and get up to grab Aiden's iPad from the kitchen. I rush to the bedroom, diving into the sheets as I switch it on, entering the password the screen was already on messages.

Messages with Jake.

I shouldn't.

I shouldn't.

Oh, fuck it.

Hang on, this is Jakes old number?

I tap onto it and see that the last messages were from three years ago?

13 JANUARY 2020

AIDAN: You should really get the brakes on your car checked out, might be dangerous.

JAKE: Yeah, I'll do it later.

17 JANUARY 2020

JAKE: These brakes are to faulty, dad said I need to get it done soon- come pick me up.

AIDAN: I told you to fix it, on my way though.

20 JANUARY 2020

JAKE: Fuck, I lied to dad- told him I fixed the brakes so that he could take Charlie to the competition. 

AIDAN: Why the fuck would you lie? This is not a joke-anything can happen.

JAKE: Nothing will happen. 

I had the impression that someone was squeezing every last bit of air out of my lungs and down my throat. I turn the iPad off and toss it to the side of the bed as I started to feel a little lightheaded and like I might need to vomit.

And I did just that.

I rush to the bathroom and vomited, everything inside of me just left. 

It wasn't my fault.

Aidan knew...

Jake knew...