Chapter Twenty One

Make sure to vote, do not forget to vote. The more votes, the more updates!!!

Katarina stood by the living room entrance, in total shock as I immediately jump off Aidan and stumble on my steps. She shakes her head, "I forgot my bag..." She grabs her bag from under the coffee table, her eyes still wide open in shock.

Aidan stands up and grabs onto his face, "Katarina-"

"I should go," she tries to run off and I immediately chase after her.

"Katarina please wait!" She halts on her steps and turns around; she makes sure that the hallway was empty before walking right up to you.

"What on earth are you doing?"

"Excuse me?"

"He's your brothers best friend, and ten years older than you-that is so disrespectful-"

Who on earth does she think she is to order me around like this?

"I think that this is none of your business on who I am seeing and who he is, you walked into my home without knocking and disrupted my privacy. So, if we want to bring up being disrespectful, the blame will shift onto you."

I fold my arms against my chest, Katarina shakes her head with a shocked face as she glances down at her bag.

"Now I'd appreciate if this stays between us, we're not ready to come out yet."

"It's not for me to tell, but Jake will find out-and it's better to tell him now than later. I didn't mean to disrespect you; I was just in shock. Is this why he has been rejecting Flavia?"

"It is." I whisper, she nods in return before walking away to the elevator.

I walk back inside the living room; Aidan looks at me and I nod my head to tell him that I have sorted it out.

"What was she saying?"

"I sorted her out, she won't tell anyone." Aidan nods, I lean against the wall and look down at the table filled with papers. "Now as much as I'd like to kiss you, I have so much signing to do thanks to my stupid coach."

"The same stupid coach who made you captain?"

"Because I deserved it."

ⅲ Ⅷ ⅲ

What earrings should I wear?

I was confusing minute by minute; Aidan will be knocking on my door any time soon now and I have still yet to decide on jewellery.

My door opens as I choose to wear the pearl necklace, and then all of a sudden, the pearls fall from the necklace and scatter across the floor. As I watch one in particular roll over and tap on Aidan's shoe heel, my hands grab onto my mouth, and I gasp.

Aidan glances up at me, and I walk over to my bed before flopping down.

"That was my favourite necklace," I whisper. "And I don't even own jewellery."

I stand up and push my straightened hair behind me, I grab my clutch bag and slide on my pink heels before my eyes lock with a pair of perfect blues. "You look beautiful." A blush creeps onto my cheeks and I look away.

"You look okay." I say.

"Just, okay?"

"Just beautiful?" He slides an arm around my waist and pulls me against his body, my hands press onto his chest. With his nose grazing mine, it was almost as if my brain was secluded on wanting to rip his clothes off.

"I'll show you how beautiful later tonight."

We made our way to the car, and obviously Aidan was driving.