Chapter Eight

"Aiden..." I whisper, his hands grab onto my throat gently-his face planted between my legs. I release soft whimpers, my back arching as I feel myself needing to release. My hands rush through the thickness of his hair, he glances up at me and smirks against me.

I tense feeling his tongue slide across my clit, the back of my hands plants on my face to stop my moaning. He pushes my legs wider and lifts himself from between them. He crawls on top of me, his teeth grabbing onto my bottom lips.

"Let me feel you..."

I was suddenly wet in my own bed, and when I opened my eyes to find myself completely submerged, I immediately sat up. When I look up, Aidan has dropped the bucket to the ground. I wipe my face, then pull my hair back.

"What the fuck!" Aidan folds his arms as I get out of bed, and I look at my clock and see that it's only five in the morning.

"Get changed, we have training to do." He exits my bedroom, closing the door behind him as I sink back onto my bed.

The memories of my dreams begin to slowly occur in my mind, and my eyes slowly widen. I was having a sex dream about Aidan. I had a sex dream about my coach, my brothers best friend. What the fuck is going on with me?

I needed to see Elias tonight.

I dressed in my outfit and tied my hair before leaving my bedroom after cleaning myself up and going through my morning ritual. It almost seems as though Aidan knew I was behind him as I pass by the island chair. He got up and made his way to the front door, and I silently followed him until we arrived at his car, which was parked on the curb.

He had a really nice car; I wouldn't be surprised coming from a rich family and being an ex-footballer. He unlocks the doors and slips in the driver's seat; I slide in the passenger seat and release a yawn.

"What time did you sleep yesterday?" He puts his seatbelt on, and I do the same.

"Yesterday? You mean today, I slept at one."

"Knowing you had five am training?" His eyes were locked with my lips, watching every word that came out.

"I couldn't sleep."

He turns on the engine and drives onto the road.

The iris of fire in my eyes, which are so lovely in their mascara of pure light, welcomes the dawn. Clouds that moved in shoals moved above those orange mountains, which were given a heady blush by the sun. As a result, the sky was a mixture of blue and a chorus of greys, with streaks of silver and gold.

I lean my head against the window, closing my eyes and slowly falling asleep.

And in that same second, I closed my eyes, we were suddenly at the stadium.

Exiting the car, we walk inside the reception and scan our ID cards. The receptionist had always had eyes on Aidan, I mean who wouldn't? He was built like a Greek god. We make it out onto the field, "so you want me to get the pitch ready or?"

"No, get down and do push ups." My eyes widen.

"What?"

"Hurry up, and don't stop until I tell you too." I slide my jacket off and throw it to the side.

I plant my hands onto the floor and begin doing push ups, I loved doing push ups-I can do up to a hundred but as time passes by and my arms begin to ache-I lost count on how much I was doing, and Aidan was setting the pitch out with Mary-his assistant.

I wanted him to tell me to stop now, sweat was forming on my forehead and all over my body.

My body reacts and gives up, I drop to the floor.