Hospital Living

Tessa's POV:

I woke up in a bright room with blinding lights and white walls I could here James screaming at someone.

"You said she would be up by now! Why isn't she awake!?!?"

"I am sorry alpha but she might not be well enough to wake up." I groan

"Please stop yelling1 I have a headache." My voice was scratchy and my throat was dry.

"Tessa your awake! Don't do that ever again!" I could her James voice quivering "I thought I lost you."

"How long was I out and can I have some water?" James grabbed a cup and filled it with water from a pitcher.

"You were out for 5 days. I thought you were dead." I just shook my head.

"I wouldn't leave you with Vanessa." I take the cup of water and drink it. "Plus I couldn't leave you without a Luna." James smiled at me.

"Well some people want to see you now that your awake. Guys come in!" As soon as James finished his sentence Jamie and Lilly busted through the door.

"Your awake!" They ran over to the bed I was in and pushed James out of the way and gave me a hug.

"Hey that's my mate!" Jamie just laughed.

"Well she's our best friend. So as soon as your better we're going to the mall to get you some new clothes." Jarrod and Jasper came in after them.

"Wow dude you lost your mate to our mates!" James just shook his head.

"You guys lost your mates too. You lost them to my mate." Jarrod then looked dumbfounded at the fact.

"Oh don't worry guys you'll come to the mall with us." I wasn't going to admit to them to hold our bags after we shopped. "We can stop at game stop I want mortal kombat x for the x-box one." The guys nodded at this.

————————————————————-A few days Later—————————————————————-

We pulled up to the mall and the girls and I started walking around and going into all the stores we could we were in hot topic and the boys started to complain.

"Can we go to game stop now? I really need to get some games!" I just laugh at Jarrod.

"I said we're going there last. I don't want my x-box's getting destroyed." I am a huge gamer girl. But I was never allowed my own system so I would sneak upstairs and play my brothers. 

"Well can we at least go to the food court. Were starving." I just looked over at James and he was doing puppy dog eyes.

"Fine but after that we are going to Victoria's Secret." The boys groaned but nodded.

We went to the food court and we got a table.

"What does everyone want for lunch?" Me and the girls looked at each other and nodded.

"We want sushi and dumplings and lo mien and general soa's chicken." They guys nodded and headed over to the Chinese restaurant. After they left 3 guys came up to us.

"Hello ladies I'm Trip and these are my friends Luke and Kade." The guys all nodded and sat down next to us. "So what are you three doing here all by your selves we could hang out with you if you want right guys." I smelt the air and realized they were werewolves.

"Well are mates are here and they won't take kindly to you guys hanging out with us." Trip just started laughing. The guy named Kade started talking.

"Well we can take them on their probably just little pups right?" I held in my laughter and looked up at Jamie and Lilly and saw Luke and Kade put their arms over their shoulders an I felt Trip do the same thing to me.

"So where are your mates?" I heard a growl behind me and knew it was James and the guys.

"Right behind you." I smiled up at James.

"Hey baby what's wrong?" James growled again.

"A man has him arm around my mate. What's your name?" Trip went pale and looked at James.

"I'm sorry alpha I didn't know I swear we'll leave now." Trip and the other guys ran off after that we finished at the mall and headed home. As soon as we walked through the door James had some pack members grab our bags and brought us to our room.

"James what's wrong? You know I can walk?" James just shook his head and put me down on the bed.

"you're not leaving this house unless i am with you at all times got it?" I just nod.

"Well if that's what this is all about i'll just go to sleep." True to my word i fell asleep right after. 

a/n

alright 100 reads that means contest! So comment on this part your favorite thing about wattpad and why it is your favorite thing here on wattpad. I'll have 3 winners get shoutouts in the next chapter and dedications to and also tell me a story you like here on wattpad that could use some more reads and i'll give it a shoutout in the next chapter! Sorry if the updates are slow i am staying at a friends house for the weekend. Anyways thank you so much guys! Bye! WHOOOO!!! 100 reads!!1