Sweet Dreams My but

Tessa's Dream:

I'm sitting in a dark black box. I then see outside it. In the box I'm laying in a black lace dress with black roses all around me. Sitting outside the box James is sitting out it crying with his tears bouncing off the coffin I am in.

"I'm so sorry I should've saved you." I reached out to him but I couldn't reach him. "Now your gone. It's all my fault." I look behind me hearing noises.

A hunter is behind me with a silver knife. I look at him. He smiles at me in an evil way. He walks over to James.

"JAMES!! LOOK OUT!!" He didn't hear. What's wrong? I'm right her and the hunter can see and hear me why can't he?

"Alpha James, you don't now how long I've waited to do this." He stabs James through his back hitting his heart. I fall down to my knees feeling everything he can. Pain burning and...relief?

A young boy runs in. The hunter has already left.

"Daddy? Are you okay? Me and sissy are hungry. Daddy wake up! DADDY!!" I then realized something. He had James olive skin and my pale blue eyes.

A young girl and James parent's run in. They look at James and my coffin. His mother gasps in horror.

"David get over here now!" She pulls the boy away from James.

"Why won't daddy and mommy get up?" The girl is asking. "How long will they be asleep?" She has my red hair and James green eyes. These are mine and James children.

I realize that I'm crying. They have no mom or dad. I feel a pull towards the box. I start being drawn towards it. I brought back into the darkness of the box.

——END OF DREAM—-

I wake up covered in sweat. I would have shot right up if it weren't for James arm around me. It was all a dream. I remember James told me sweet dreams before I fell asleep.

'Sweet dreams my but'' I try pulling James arms of me but he wouldn't budge. So I kissed his cheek in an attempt to get him up. It didn't work. So instead I give him a peck on the lips. He instantly wakes up

"Good morning Mi amore." James kisses the top of my head "Let's get breakfast. Okay?" I nod still not comfortable of talking to much.

"Good morning alpha and luna." A girl mine and James age is cooking in the kitchen of the house.

"Good morning Jamie. How are you and beta Jarrod doing?" Oh this must be the beta female. I guess he did all the names so I'll start getting to more of the people here.

"We are fine bro." A man with light brown hair and blue eyes walks in. "What's with all the formalities any ways?" He then looks over at me. I assume he is the beta. "Oh good morning luna."

"Ugh can people please use my name? It's Tessa. I am not to be called luna unless it an emergency." They all just nod at me.

Jarrod walks over to Jamie and starts to kiss the top of her head. Another man and woman walk in. They both have light brown hair. The woman has dark green eyes and the man has chestnut brown eyes.

"Hello alpha hello lu-" I raise my hand and cut him off.

"Call me Tessa unless its an emergency. Got it?" They both nod.

"I'm Lillian but you can just call me Lilly." The woman was talking now "This is my mate Jasper. " I can feel slight power from Jasper. He must be third in command.

Then another person walks in. I am over talking to Jamie and Lilly. She walks right up to James and smirks.

"Hey James. I'm bored lets have some fun." She was wearing a skirt that went up high enough you could almost see her panties and a tank top that was practically pushing her boobs into James face.

"Vanessa I said that we are over days ago." I remember now. Vanessa was one of the people at school that bullied me.

"How can we be over when we're mates?" I growled at her.

"Ugh what's that pathetic nobody doing here? Shouldn't you be mopping the floors or something?" I growl again.

"Get your hands off my mate before I rip your throat out." My fox's voice was coming out.

Vanessa snickered at me "Dream on girl he's mine so if you don't mind we'll be going now." James growled at this.

"Do not disrespect your luna Vanessa." Vanessa started frowning.

"James you can't be serious. I thought you loved me." James just shook his head no.

"Vanessa I told you nothing was going to happen between us. Now go." Vanessa huffed and puffed and left the room steaming mad. Like you wanted to blow some pigs house down.

'First my parents. Now Vanessa what's next my bothers?' Be careful what you wish for.

A/N:

Hey guys. Thanks so much for reading. If this gets 10 votes I'll update asap. Hope you guys enjoyed! Bye!!! : )