Chapter 2-Confessions

James POV:

I was still replaying the events in my head. Something is off about it. I kept trying to find something new then it hit me. Tessa said she was abused. I can't believe I didn't ask earlier. I had to ask. Tessa was asleep in my arms at the moment I had to ask her when she gets up. She must have known it was the only way to get them to leave.

"James are you okay?" I looked at her and nodded.

"I'm just thinking about what you said earlier. What you told us about your parents."

Tessa's POV:

Oh no. He remembered. I guess it's time to tell him. I know he'll be upset but I have to now.

"Well my dad met my mom before he found his mate." James encouraged me to continue "He loved my mom. They got married after I was born things changed. My dad found his mate. Which is my step mom. He took me with him. Later on my third birthday everything changed. Everyone in my family started to abuse me and hurt me. My brothers would use me as their personal show when they got home. Mike the eldest said that when I got home he would rape me. That's when you found me in the classroom. I ran to school early to get away."

James looked beyond pissed. I could tell his wolf was trying to come out.

"Mi amore I am sorry you were stuck in that hell hole. I should've found you sooner" I looked at him

"There is one more thing I need to tell you." He looked at me and nodded "I'm not a werewolf I'm a were-fox or a fox spirit or whatever you want to call it.

James looked at me as if he was confused by what I had said. "Alright can you show me. I want to make sure. I trust you but I want to just see." I nodded I understood why he wanted to make sure.

Rouges were after me. I was a fox spirit and they wanted me for whatever plan they had. I went into the bathroom and quickly took of my clothes and shifted. I looked at my orange fox with white on its snout and under belly and black paws and tail tip. I left the bathroom and went over to James.

"You are gorgeous in both forms. But since you are the fox spirit those rouges want I am never leaving you unprotected." He pets my head. "You can change back now. I'll have to talk to my father about this tomorrow."

I go back in the bathroom and change back.

"Can I go back to sleep now? I'm tired!!" James laughs at me.

"Of course come here." He holds out his arms for me and I quickly run into them. "Now go to sleep. We can talk more tomorrow. Good night kitten sweet dreams."

The last thing I remember before falling asleep was him kissing the top of my head and my fox purring in delight.