The Devil Has A Name that starts with V

James's POV:

I was finishing up with my morning reports when I got an alert from my phone. Vanessa just posted a video onto Tessa's wall.

"As all of you know Tessa is not dead. She is out to get me and ruin mine and my mates life." Vanessa was starting to fake cry. "She used a spell on him to trick him into thinking they are mates even though I'm his mate. First Olive wanted to take it away from me and now her." She still thinks she's my mate.

"Well I need your help and support to get through this fellow class mates and friends. She wants to ruin me and she has already gotten Jamie Jarrod Lilly and Jasper under her spell to. Tessa is an evil witch trying to get attention and love that she doesn't deserve. Help me stop her before it's to late." Vanessa was obviously faking though everyone would believe her they all hate Tessa. "Help me get rid of her fast she may be after you next!" The video cut off from that point.

I ran upstairs to mine and Tessa's room. I hope she hasn't seen it yet. She wasn't in the room but her laptop was on and it was open to Vanessa's video.

I heard her crying in the bathroom.

"Tessa are you okay? Please come out!" Vanessa shouldn't do this to her! Tessa doesn't deserve it.

"No! Everyone hates me! They think I'm a whore and that I'm trying to trick you I'm your mate." Vanessa better hope I never see her again or if she ever meets Tori lets hope she's merciful.

"I know that's not true! Tessa please come out!" I smell the air and was horrified. I could smell blood. "Tessa that better not be your blood! If you don't let me in I'll bust this door down!"

"No! Just go away!" Tessa was screaming at this point. "Just go! I don't deserve you! I don't deserve to be alive." The last part she said in barley a whisper and it broke my heart.

Tessa's POV:

"No! Just go away! "I was screaming at this point. "Just go away I don't deserve you! I don't deserve to be alive." I was whispering now. I knew James would break down the door and see me with my knife and all the cuts I made on my body.

"Tessa that isn't true! I love you and you know that!" Why can't he just leave me alone and save himself.

"You sure it's not just a spell I'm using on you?" I saw spots in my vision I knew I would pass out soon from blood loss.

"Please Tessa just open the door! I promise that we can fix this together! Just open the door!" I know I can't get up and that James will be in here if I just tell him the truth.

"James I can't get up or open the door I'm sorry. I love you." The last thing I see is the door being flung open and James running over to me.

"Tessa please don't leave me! Please! I love you!" Everything went black after that.

A/N:

Hey guys sorry it's short but I really wanted to update so I could say something. 63 reads! Awesome guys! If this gets 100 reads I'll start a little contest for you guys! Comment about what you love to write about and my favorite comments will be given a shout out and dedication of their stories in my next chapter! I'll message you and you tell me a story you wrote or a story you think should get some more reads and I'll check it out and send a shout out for it in my next chapter after the contest!