Chapter Seven - The Accident. (Part One)

Walking into the quad, Wednesday thought something was off. When she noticed Bianca wasn't with her group, something was very wrong. Ignoring what was off.. she realized something, it was quiet today. She got a message from Xavier,

1 New Message From Xavier Thorpe

Wednesday! You might want to come to the infirmary..

Why?

It's Enid..

What.

Upon reading those words she ran for the infirmary. She didn't care for who she ran into, she cared for her friend. When she made it there she saw her, Enid Sinclair. Her ears had permanently morphed into her Wolf ears and she had a tail peaking from under the covers. Bianca sat far away from the group, a look of guilt on her face, "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED." Wednesday demanded. Enid looked up at her quickly, "Wednesday- calm down. Bianca only mean't for this to be a prank!" Enid realized what she said.

Xavier had to physically grab Wednesday when he saw the murderous face on his lover. Bianca was scared, but she was also guilty. Wednesday kept kicking Xavier in an attempt to be let go. She was screaming about how Enid didn't deserve what happened and that Bianca should've been the one to be partially transformed. Tears were now streaming down the raven's face in anger, hairs were growing out of place, and her braids were now a mess. Wednesday got lucky and found a small second where she got free.

She charged at Bianca at an ungodly speed, her eyes were sheer white now. Xavier knew what she was going to do all too well, so he covered her eyes with his tie as quick as he could, "We can have Ajax turn her to stone." Xavier whispered in her ear. This seemed to soothe the angry one. Her heavily breathing chest calmed down. Xavier knew she needed something to take her mind off of this so he carried her to his room.

He didn't care if she got overwhelmed in what he was about to do, he wanted her mind off of Bianca and Enid.

-

Words: 347(this is part one, oh also keep the tie in mind.)