Synopsis

Shakthi was labelled as a murderer after she killed her own husband on the same day of their first year marriage anniversary. Why  would a wife kill her husband who loved her unconditionally ? was the headlines of the newspaper until the truth came out that she wasn’t a culprit of her husband but she is the victim.

After seven months of court hearing Shakthi was finally freed from her husband’s murder case as she was proven not guilty. 

Everything around Shakthi became lifeless as she was dying a little from inside day by day in the forlornness she was rooting. Tramtazied, mentally sick and having no one beside her made living hard for her until she accidently bumped on her highschool teacher Lakshami, who offered her a a hand of help.

Things took a spectacular turn when Mugilan came forward to treat Shakthi for the sake of his mother's wish, at last that's what everyone around him thought. But only Mugilan knows how desparetly he wanted to cure the woman, who unknowingly left an incurable wound in his heart years ago!

For the next few months of treating her Mugialan tried to shun the striking attraction and her alluring eyes that captivated him effortlessly. Being a professional psychotherapist all he had to do was defy  his resurrecting feelings for her but he failed to omit his thoughts that always resolved around her. Things got even Messier when Shakthi happened to be his close, neighbour.

While she was in the phase of healing she came to know about Mugilan’s wish of marrying her, even though she had no feelings and interest in marriage anymore she couldn’t reject the only form of affection she was getting from him. Only for him.

The hunger for a companion and yearning for contentment had led her to say Yes even though she believed that the ability of trust and love for someone no longer existed in her. But, the marriage  with  him filled her life with colours again that she never imagined , while she was slowly but surely falling in love with him. leaving her inhibitionless and insecurities behind to love him without fear of losing him. Just when she thought everything was going in a positive direction, Mugilan’s diary grabbed her attention, making her curious to read, however  by the last page of his diary she regretted reading it.

The diary changed everything and gave her new reasons to believe that he would never love her back. This made her presume that  No matter how bravely and unconditionally she loves him, she is always going to remain as the lovelorn. Would she ?