Introduction

you wanna know a secret ? the girl in the book cover is ME😂

don't ask me why, I just couldn't find the perfect book cover I wanted. and this pic of me resembled a lot with what I wanted for the cover. so with little editing I tried making the cover and it came out so well. like perfectly the way I wanted it to look. you liked the cover ?

hello peoples,

I'm here again.with a new book, and another roller-coaster emotional ride life of a Woman after Kaushalya's HER PATH OF THORNS.

Of course I wrote two stories after HER PATH OF THORNS, 1) Twist of fate and 2) His Heart Ruler but both books were different genres right.

so, I came up with a Chick lit genre book, again!!!heyyy I'm so excited, because after long I'm going to write about a female character who will not leave your mind. trust me, you all will love Shakthi too, like you loved Kaushalya from her path of thorns.

but let me remark that Shakthi is going to be so different from what Kaushalya was. Along with Shakthi, I'm also super excited to write about Mugilan.

btw, how's the main character's name...? Shakthi and Mugilan....you like it?

I'm sure you did.

Okay, let's keep it short.

You can actually see(read) how excited I am for this book, so I'll update the chapters whenever I get time to write because I really don't want to spoil the book quality in the rush of updating. Therefore the updates will be late, until I'm done with my commitment of writing HIS HEART RULER on GoodNovel.

so you need to be patient, once I'm done completing His heart Ruler, will surely start the regular updates. till then you can read my other books

! So that's all for now.

go on, and read the synopsis, and chapter and let me know if you liked it.