Chapter 5: Max's Suffering...

Start from the beginning

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•==•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
Half Month Later With Ash & Pikachu In The Kanto Region
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•==•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

Location: Pallet Town - The Ketchum Residence

Ash's P.O.V

It has been half a month since my journey with May & Max ended and its been pretty much normal just like how i remembered. Me and Pikachu arrived back home right before dinner since we had to make a few detour's to meet a few friends along the way. The moment we arrived home, me and pikachu were given a bone crushing hug from my mother that lasted until my and pikachu's spine were mere inches away from cracking. We then decided to eat dinner before heading straight to bed due to fatigue and i decided to tell all of the things that happened during my travels in Hoenn to my mom once again with me and pikachu excluding the fact that i time-traveled back into the past from the future.

"Ash!! Breakfast is ready!!" I heard my mom shout from the kitchen.

"Coming Mom!!" I yelled out and quickly exited my room with Pikachu on my shoulder wearing a dark blue jacket over my standard plain black T-Shirt and dark grey jeans and headed to the dining table and proceeded to eat the pancakes mom made while Pikachu began eating some leftover electric type pokemon food i had made the day before. Mom and Mimey was of course a bit shocked to find out i could actually cook now but quickly brushed it off since they think i learned it from Brock which if im being honest? Its very much a fact. Brock along side Cilian, Clemont, and a few other friends taught me how to cook properly when we attended a picnic gathering me and Pikachu organized when we were given a week off from my duties as the World Monarch.

"So Ash, i had been wanting to ask you something. Would it be possible for you to answer truthfully?" my mom said to me as i was eating with Pikachu.

Me and Pikachu were both of course confused a bit and we both raised one of our eyebrows towards her. "Uh sure mom but can i ask what is it mom?" I asked her and she seemed to let out a sigh of relief.

She then took a deep breath and looked at me with a serious face. "Ash are you and Norman & Caroline's daugther, May dating?" she asked which of course caused both me and Piakchu to choke on our food due to us being shocked and got caught of guard.

"W-what did you say mom?! What makes you say?!" I shouted as me and Pikachu look at her with disbelief. "Pika Pika!!" my partner shouted saying he also wanting moms reason for asking that question.

"Well ive been getting calls every two days from both Norman and Caroline about May demanding to see you. They kept saying she's been going around their house chasing Max whenever she's reminded of the way you guys parted ways" my mom explained as she placed her hand on her cheek while her eye's are closed and she has a smile on her face. "She also kept demanding to have you cook her food. I guess the saying: The Best Way To A Mans Heart Is Through His Stomach but i guess it also works the other way around" she added as she lets out a giggle.

Upon hearing this, both me and Pikachu could only let out a nervous laugh with nervous expression's. "C-come on mom, May is like a little sister to me. Sure i taught her a few things along our journey but i only did it since i thought of her as a little sister eager to learn something new from her big bro" i said with nervously.

"Pika Pikachu" my partner chirped in agreement as he nodded his head but as if on cue. "Oh right!! May's Eevee also kept demanding to see you Pikachu" my mom suddenly said causing Pikachu's face to go pale and horror as he immediately went to my lap in the blink of an eye and tapped his pokeball which was placed onto my belt before getting sucked in.