the suicide plan V

Start from the beginning

Two.

Then, all of a sudden, he then thought of you; knowing that if he died, it would shatter your world. He thought of your face—your soft smile, your glimmering eyes, your warm embrace. His world would collapse with his crown knocked off his head if he ever lost you. His arms would reach up, desperate for salvation, begging the Almighty for His mercy.

One.

Without thinking, Oikawa stabbed himself in the stomach with the knife, sinking the blade deeper and deeper inside. Samurai warriors would commit the act of seppuku due to guilt for bringing dishonor to one's clan or family; and just on the brink of death, Oikawa didn't mind going out that way. Perhaps this was his payment for everyone he had hurt in the past, repenting for all the sins he committed.

Immediately, he toppled over from his stance with the knife still in place. Kuroo rushed over immediately to his side, panic starting to fill him up.

"What the fuck, Cypher!" Kuroo screamed, holding Oikawa in his hands, preventing him from bleeding out. "You were just suppose to cut yourself, not kill yourself!"

Oikawa did not respond as he coughed up bits of blood onto the tatami mat. His heart was pounding through his chest with nonsensical thoughts filling his head. Oikawa's eyes began to flutter, quickly falling out of consciousness as Kuroo shouted for the guards within the night.

"GUARDS!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, shaking in fear as he held the knife still in Oikawa's stomach. "GUARDS, HELP! PLEASE!"

The last thing Kuroo wanted was for Oikawa to die. He thought he would be smarter than that; Leia specifically said they needed to make it seem like they were attempting suicide, not actually commit. A slice on their skin just to make themselves bleed just a little was all that was needed.

Blood began to pool underneath Oikawa, dripping straight down from the knife. The first rule to a stab wound was to never take out the knife from the body. It was the only thing holding the pressure in place, with the body's muscles clamping down on the foreign object. Kuroo wasn't stupid enough to pull it out, yet he was still stupid enough to take his own blade and slice a giant gash across his stomach as well.

He began to bleed quickly, holding the cut in place with his right hand. He fell to the ground with Oikawa lying unconscious right next to him, calling out for the guards to come.

"GUARDS!" He cried out, begging for anyone to hear his pleas. "GUARDS, PLEASE! I'M BLEEDING!"

Kuroo heard a commotion of prisoners hearing his begging, which caused them to also call out for the guards as well. The two prisoners in the cell across from theirs began to panic as they saw the outcome of their attempted suicide. Suddenly, they began to yell for the guards as well.

"Guards! Help them!" More prisoners screamed, pointing their fingers all at Kuroo and Oikawa's cell.

The doors at the end of the corridor swung open, and five guards came in to investigate the screaming. They started to command everyone to be silent, but it was overshadowed by all the other prisoners pointing and directing them to Kuroo and Oikawa. After one look into their cell, the guards immediately started yelling code blue.

One of them began running back to call the warden and ring the emergency bell due the severity of the situation. The other four began unlocking the door to their cell and grabbing them up from the floor, stepping in their pools of blood. Everything within their cell was stained red, including their futon and blankets. The tatami mats were soaked to the touch as two guards each began to drag their bodies out.