cypher's condo IV

He kissed your lips again, this time with a satiating desire for what you tasted like. Another shudder crept down your spine, grabbing onto the back of Oikawa's hair while he roughly moved his lips down to your collarbone, kissing all of the spaces in between on his way down. You softly moaned as he sucked on a thin section of your skin, an aching feeling within your body as his tongue piercing dragged in between the crevice of your breasts.

"Moan like that for me again, baby." Oikawa exhaled onto your skin, his fingers gently brushing up against the tips of your nipples. A growing sensation of pleasure washed over your body, your fingers now messing up the back of his hair as he brought his head down to kiss your right breast, puckering his lips to suck.

Another moan escaped your lips as his tongue piercing stroked against your sensitive bud, causing your body to feel more than just arousal—curling your toes and scratching at his shoulders, a yearn for his ephemeral intimacy ached in your bones. The tip of his tongue swirled around your nipple, flicking it repeatedly before entirely dragging it along the pad.

You let out a sharp exhale as Oikawa gently placed it in between his teeth, slowly suckling your nipple with his lips as well—making sure not to hurt you, rolling his jaw from side to side. Tightening your body up from the heightened stimulation, he pinched and massaged the other between the calluses of his fingers, grasping and kneading the edges of your left breast.

Oikawa released his grip around your neck and trailed another round of kisses down your torso, right in the middle of your chest. The peck of his lips on your stomach intensified the feeling inside of your core, bringing an amplified sensitivity to your body. Every single touch in between made you want to scream, the blare of your heartbeat ringing in your ears.

He crouched down and lifted your legs above his shoulders, bending your knees slightly to spread your legs open. Lowering himself closer, he placed a gentle kiss on the cleft of your pussy before tracing his index finger down. You closed your eyes and released a soft exhale, moaning from his touch.

"Someone's quite excited," Oikawa teased as he pressed two fingers down, feeling the cloth of your underwear dampen by your own secretions. You chuckled while rolling your eyes to the side, trying to hold in another moan as he brushed his thumb in a circle at the top of your slit. He hooked his fingers against the elastic resting on your hips and slowly pulled it down, your body now fully naked on his bed.

"Fuck, you're so wet." Oikawa spoke softly in admiration, placing both of his hands on either side while pushing down on your inner thighs.

His face disappeared down, feeling his lips caress and kiss your vulva—his tongue pressing against your pussy, slowly flicking the tip on your clit. You arched your back, moaning again to the pleasure of his control. His fingers dug into the flesh of your thighs, feeling the warmth of his mouth from below. Having your body ache for more, you begged him to touch you again.

Oikawa began to flutter his tongue rapidly on your clit, simultaneously sucking repetitively with his lips, encapsulating all of your pleasure in one spot. He devoured any essence trickling down his chin, peering up at you with lust in his eyes. The corner of his mouth lifted up, feeling a warm exhale against your pussy before he closed his eyes again, fixating his focus to solely pleasure your body.

Your core clenched while your toes curled behind his head, reaching down to grip the back of his hair with your fingers. You opened your mouth, a staggered moan escaping out as Oikawa grazed his tongue piercing on your clit, feeling the warm metal collide with the most sensitive part of your body. Unable to properly describe the feeling, your mind went blank—nothing but pure lust, desire disguised through sentience.