downtown tokyo III

As you approached their section of the parking lot, almost all of the members of the Seijoh Brawlers noticed you two immediately, eyeing you both up and down with skeptical looks on their faces. Iwaizumi and Oikawa didn't take notice, yet one man with spiked black hair almost in the shape of a mohawk approached in your direction, shaking his arms in a crossed motion.

"Sorry ladies, we're busy preparing for the race." The man suddenly grabbed Leia's arm, almost pulling her away from you.

"Fuck off, Kindaichi." Leia swatted his arm away from her body, causing him to retract back. "Don't ever fucking touch me again, onionhead. Anyways, this is Indigo's cousin. She's supposed to be here."

Iwaizumi and Oikawa looked back at the mention of your cousin's nickname, observing his eyes widening as his face gleamed in joy. He dropped whatever he was working on and rushed to greet you, leaving Oikawa behind.

"You made it!" Iwaizumi's muscular figure swallowed you into a giant hug, his arms squeezing behind your back. You were so glad to see your favorite cousin again after a decade, and this moment made it seem entirely worth it. Here you were, now both adults, hugging and celebrating just like when you both were kids.

When you opened your eyes again, you noticed Leia walking away, swinging her keys along a single fingertip as her work boots clicked against the asphalt. Without looking back, she lifted up her left hand and waved goodbye.

Iwaizumi gave you one last tight hug before retracting back. You noticed how the ends of his smile lifted up his cheeks high to the point where it overshadowed his eyes, almost completely mirroring the one he used to give when you last saw him. No matter what his reputation was in the underground street racing scene, you would never see him other than his childish and loving self.

"Here, let me introduce you to Cypher. He's pretty chill." Iwaizumi put his hand on your shoulder as he began to walk over in the direction of Oikawa, who already turned his head to look at you both. His intimidating expression stared straight into your eyes, making you slightly uncomfortable.

"Cypher, this is my cousin. She's the one I was telling you about." Oikawa smirked and nodded his head, acknowledging your presence. In front of him, the hood of his Mazda RX-7 Fortune was propped up against its support strut as he prepared his car for one of the races. His hands were placed firmly against the edge of his front bumper, holding up most of his upper body by both of his arms.

"Hey." You raised your hand to wave as you stated your name, quickly shaking your palm with a soft smile on your lips. "Nice to meet you."

The smug look on his face transformed into an intimidating and malicious stare, assuming like he was trying to read right through your front. He looked up and down your figure with his right eyebrow raised and a pouty lip, scanning every inch of your body.

"You got a pretty cousin, Indy." Oikawa shut the hood of his car and placed his left hand inside the pockets of his black jeans, turning his body towards the both of you. A chuckle escaped under his breath as he ran the fingers of his other hand through his bangs, pulling back the wispy strands of hair against his head. "She's basically perfect like you said, a total fucking cutie in my eyes."

"Bro, shut the fuck up." Iwaizumi retorted through his teeth with an irritated tone as he attempted to slap Oikawa's arm, causing him to slightly jolt back in order to escape. "Don't hit on my cousin right in front of me ever again."

You lowered your eyelids and buried your hands deeper into the pockets of your father's oversized denim jacket, looking away from Oikawa's gaze. The ends of his mouth curled up into his cheeks before he chuckled to himself in a playful manner, shaking off his complacent demeanor—yet, you couldn't tell if he was being sincere.