renegade nights III

His hands wandered throughout your body again—kissing down your lips, neck and chest—all before trailing his tongue down your stomach and crouching his head in between your thighs. He hooked his fingers against the thin elastic of your underwear, pulling them down to spread your legs apart.

He slipped the fabric off your legs as it dangled on your toes, kissing and sucking on your inner thighs, leaving multiple marks on your skin during the process. The pain felt pleasurable, watching him lick and bite all over your thighs made you ache for more, stroking back his brown hair behind his ears.

Sooner or later, he made his way back in between your legs, making sure to bite, kiss and mark every inch of you before starting. The bottom of his tongue piercing touched your skin while Oikawa lifted your left leg up, curling and digging his fingers deeper into your flesh. You moaned as his tongue pressed against you, feeling the tip enter through your pussy in search of your clit.

"Tooru, oh my god," you whispered, gasping for air. Your whole body felt hot while he spread your legs further apart, letting you rest your weight against the wall. All you saw was Oikawa's head buried in between your legs when his tongue flicked at your clit, purposefully pressing his tongue piercing against it.

"Keep still." Oikawa mumbled in between your legs as you ran your fingers through his brown locks. You pushed his bangs back, exposing the view of his face—his eyes closed, his eyebrows furrowed and his lips sucking voraciously on your clit.

Oikawa knew exactly how to pleasure your body as he has done before, except for this time, keeping in mind your request to be rougher. He rolled your clit in between his tongue and the front of his teeth, making your eyes move to the back of your skull, breathing deeply into your lungs while your head pressed against the wall. His lips suctioned around your clit again before licking up any essence dripping down his tongue, feeling your legs tremble while his hands held your body still.

You felt a sharp temperature change deep inside of your core when Oikawa slipped in two fingers, cold as ice, pumping them slowly but surely into you. The tips of his long fingers hit deep into you when he quickly thrusted in and out, feeling yourself clench around him while grabbing the back of his head. Staggered exhales escaped from your mouth while you closed your eyes, feeling him swirl the tip of his tongue around you simultaneously.

"Please, please—fuck!" You interrupted yourself, feeling him roughly suck on your clit again, sending mixed signals of pleasure and pain up to your brain.

His name escaped your lips as you moaned out in pleasure, leaning over to feel your core build up pressure. Oikawa continued to pump his fingers inside of you, gasping for air in between your legs while you rocked your hips back and forth. He guided your body to release, holding you down while the blood rushed to the surface of your skin.

His tongue slowly and sensually explored around your pussy as his fingers plunged deep inside of you, gently scraping the tips of fingers against your g-spot continuously. The feeling kept driving you over the edge, holding on tighter to the back of Oikawa's hair. He moaned in between your legs, quickly giving you a slap to your ass while digging his fingers deeper and deeper into your skin.

With your right leg still on the floor, your toes raised higher and higher until you slammed your hand onto the dining table. The rattle of the glass lit candle and Oikawa's pistol startled you, feeling your heart race faster and faster. A whimper erupted from your throat as you bit your lip and closed your eyes, sliding your head down on the wall.

Your eyes began to water in the corners of your eyes, pleasure overwhelming your body entirely from every one of his touches. No one had ever pleasured you the way Oikawa did— and he wasn't even inside of you yet.