Last Straw

"Allen what are you doing?", I asked when I found him packing our bags. Honestly, I have tried to forgive him but I still feel empty inside. No connection and no affection. But I can't go back to that lonely place again. The place where I was the only one without someone to go to family parties with. The center of attention is when Mum and Dad decide to talk about not settling down. Having Allen was good. And my whole family loved him so I'd rather endure and hold on to that than go back to being miserable.

"Am packing our bags. We're going on vacation remember?", he said with excitement, then I remembered that he did plan a vacation for his and my friends to hang out together. Lisa couldn't come for obvious reasons so I was going with Janet. "Oh! Sorry, I forgot. It's been a long day", I said while sitting at the edge of the bed. "Hey, it's ok. This is why we are doing this. I want you to have time to relax. You have been working so hard and you need this. I need it too", he said while kneeling in front of me. "You're right", I replied with a smile. We haven't had sex since I found out he was cheating... again. Even though he got tested and he gave me the results showing me that he was clean. I just couldn't. It didn't feel right so I decided to take my time.

It was an 8hrs road trip, full of fun and laughter. We reached the hotel around 6 pm and it was spectacular. We agreed on meeting at the hotel restaurant for dinner at 9 pm to give everyone time to freshen up. I made sure Janet was settled in her room before going to mine and Allen's. When I got in I found flower petals scattered all over the floor. It was a honeymoon suite. It smelled amazing and there was a cake on the console written Happy Birthday Babe. A lightbulb went on in my head. It was my birthday but I was too distracted to think of it. He remembered. "You like it?", he asked from what looked like the bedroom door. Tears filled my eyes as I watched him walk closer to me. "You remembered", that was all I could say. "Yes, babe. I wouldn't forget even if I wanted to", he said then kissed my forehead. I pulled him down and devoured his lips. He moaned and carried me to our room. He pleasured me like he always did. He could command my body and I would lose the will to fight against him every single time.

"I missed you so much babe", he said as we sat and enjoyed the company of one another. He hated the after-sex sweat so he had made us take a shower and then settle back in bed. "I missed you too", I replied while making a silent prayer for him not to hurt me again.

"You guys definitely had sex", one of his friends said making me wink at him. "Fuck off Clay", Allen answered playfully and we ordered. I noticed Janet being quiet than usual so I had to ask her what was wrong.

"Oh it's just, I was expecting this big modelling gig and they just gave me a call and said I didn't get it. Look, this vacation is not about me. Let's enjoy your birthday and deal with this when we get home", she said with a weak smile. I hugged her and then returned to Allen, who pulled me to his lap. We ate and drank and they suggested we go to a club. So we did.

The club was super fun. I have never danced so much in my life and it was even better when Allen was there. There was no paparazzi, just me and him and I loved every moment of it. The best birthday ever.

I woke up with the worse headache ever and no Allen. I looked at the digital clock on the bedside table and it was 9 am. I needed painkillers and Janet always had them. I was about to leave when I saw that Allen sent me a text telling me he was hitting the gym. I smiled at his addiction. I went to Janet's room and opened it without knocking because I was sure she was passed out only to find her ridding Allen's cock like a porn star. It was like a scene in a horror movie.

"You like how I ride your amazing cock?", "Fuck yeah! Faster baby girl... fuck! fuck!", he shouted in ecstasy. "J-j-Janet! Not you... no no no. This is not h-h-happening", I said getting their attention. Allen pushed Janet off of him and started to get dressed fast. I rushed to our room and took my phone and purse. I could hear them arguing as I passed them. I found Clay coming from the gym, when he saw me he smiled but when I didn't return it, he knew something was wrong. "Vicky, what happened? Where are you going?", he asked with furrowed brows. I tried to speak but couldn't. "Hey... calm down. My driver is here. He can take you back while I talk to Allen. Is that ok?", he suggested and all I could do was nod. He took me to his car and told the driver to take me back to the city. I hugged him and then got in the car.

"What do you mean Vicky? She is your friend. Are you sure?", Lisa asked. She was pissed. "This is enough Victoria. You're not going back to him. I will tie you up if I have to", she said with frustration. When all I could do was cry. Her face turned to that of sadness. "I know that it's not my place to tell you this but I need you to promise me that this is the last time and you won't go back to him. Vicky, I am sure that I have seen love before and it does not include this kind of hurt. You can not let him in again... promise me", she said, making me cry even harder because I knew she was right. I had to let go. It was time.