The Bond. | 13

( this chapter basically explains when they bonded/mated , since i felt weird writing it the first time! )
————————————————————————-

NETEYAM'S POV:

i had sneaked away from my home to meet up with naya in our usual hideout. I missed her so much it was driving me crazy... crazy enough to want to hold her until the end of my life. "Nete!" ,i turned to my left, seeing my beautiful women naya running towards me for a hug; me running so i could hold her even quicker. "hmm, i missed you so much naya, its crazy..." ,i whispered in her ear. "Ive missed you like crazy too, nete..." ,she pulled away and looked up at me, her eyes trailing down to my lips. "You can kiss me if you want naya... i see you, and i want to be with u for eternity."

NOÄU'S POV:

"I see you, and i want to be with you for eternity..." ,
that sentence rang in my ear like an annoying alarm, i looked back up to neteyam's eyes and i immediately melted... how could someone sweep you off you're feet just by their eyes? "Nay Nay... may i?" ,neteyam gestured to my lips, me nodding in response. Before i could think about it his lips crashed onto mine, it was a needy and passionate kiss but was soft at the same time... whatever it was, i loved it.

—————————————————————-

( u guys can imagine what they did next, connected their queues and mated , blah blahhh )
Sorry if this is a short chapter, im tryna wrap up this book so i can start my new one!!