Karma Is A Bitch. | 09

"Come out from where youre hiding!! We know you are out there." , the colonel had said. "Yes... but, do you actually know where i am?" I had always been good at sneaking around without making a single noise, not even a breath. "I dont have all damn day you Na'vi!! Come out now!" i wasnt going to give up that easy, i rounded the corner, jumping off the deck and aiming at the first enemy; arrow sticking him through his heart. "Colonel, shes quick, really quick...How are we going to get her?" One of the military men said. "I have no idea... but i know shes here for the kids, she wont leave without them." Colonel said. "You have finally said something right for once, colonel. And you're damn right when you said im here for the kids!" I jumped out from behind the beam i was hiding behind, piercing his last little helper thru the eye, walking closer to the kids, cutting them free. Reya running away and diving into the water with tuk and kiri... leaving me and the colonel staring eachother down, my brother and the two sully boys standing closely behind me. "Leave us alone. Give up! You are not getting Toruk Makto..." i said, hissing at him, him returning it. "Oh yes i am kid, im not dying until he is." I kind of hoped he'd say that. Lunging forward at him, grabbing his throat, not noticing him pull out a pistol. Shots fired. Why did my hand hurt? Why was i bleeding? Why... why me.

—————————————————————-

NETEYAM'S POV:

"NOÄU!!" running over to her, pulling her down into the water to find her father. "Nete- neteyam, tell my parents i- i love them..." , she was out. She was still alive because her heart was a steady pace but she was knocked out. "You hurt the girl that i love, and i hurt you..." my eyes went blank, no emotion... just anger. "Hah, oh come on kid, you cant do anything to me." he smirked, little did he know i knew every move he knew. Plus my mom and dad were somewhere on this boat, i knew it. "Ah... ah" , moms calls. That meant to take cover and be ready to fight if needed. "Lo'ak, Aonung, hide. But be ready just incase"

JAKE'S POV:

"You hurt the girl i love, i hurt you..." , Neteyam, my eldest said, I always knew he had a thing for her.
"Ma Jake... we must go forward and get our sons away." ,neytiri said. "What about Aonung?" ,she only growled at my response. "You stay up here, hold high ground. I'll go down there and get the boys, you only come out if he attacks or i tell you too... okay?" ,she nodded. I jumped down to where my 'old boss' held my sons and the chiefs son. "Take me, leave my sons, my family out of this... just please... leave my family alone." ,Colonel laughed. "Now see... how hard was that?" ,he paused, turning back to my sons "but im not leaving you're family alone." Shots. Shots. One after another. "AHH!!" ,neteyam.

NEYTIRI'S POV:

"NETEYAM!!" ,i jumped down and ran over to him, trying to stop his bleeding. "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM MAN?!" ,jake said, shoving the colonel's shoulder, turning to help me with our eldest son. "DAD! WATCH OUT!!" ,Lo'ak yelled, the colonel running towards jake with a knife. Going to stab him but he didn't have the chance to, he was tackled and stabbed repeatedly... over, over, over, and over. I looked up to see Noäu, she had killed him...war was over.

—————————————————————

!!AUTHOR SPEAKING!!

New chapters will be out as soon as i wake up, first week of wrestling practice drained me, it's Saturday tomorrow and im going to use that and sleep in. Goodnight!!