Thoughts. | 12

"KIRI!" i yelled while sitting up with sweat dripping all over me. "Nay nay! Are you ok, i heard yelling!?"
,reya rushed in, worry filling her face. "Sorry- yes, i am reya. Just... a bad dream." ,she sighed, relief taking over. "Okay...well im going to meet with the sully's, wanna come?" ,i nodded. "Give me a few minutes, just wait for me." ,she smiled and walked away.

—————————————————————-

3RD PERSON VIEW:

Noäu had gotten out of bed, stumbling while her head only grew even more dizzy. "Fucking hell..." ,she groaned and cupped her head while walking towards her sister and the sully's. "Hey naya-" ,neteyam came running up to her, only for her to fall over; neteyam catching her in his arms. "NAY NAY!" ,, "NOÄU!!" ,, reya and aonung came running over to her, tuk, kiri, and lo'ak following. "No, no, wake up naya!" ,, "what's happening to her?" ,kiri asked, worrying filling her for her best friend. "I-i dont know. Go get mom and dad!" ,kiri nodded, running off to find her parents.

KIRI'S POV:

"MOM!! DAD!" ,i ran past people, weaving through while trying to find my parents. "kiri? kiri!? What is the matter?" ,my mom was the first to reach me, she was obviously worried at my sudden burst out. "Its- its nay, she collapsed." ,my mothers eyes went wide. "Where?! Ma jake, go warn her parents!" ,my father nodded while running off, me leading her to nay.

—————————————————————-

NOÄU'S POV:

"Do you wish to be with Neteyam for the rest of your life?"

A voice in my head said.

"Do you wish for him to love you for eternity?"

Who, what is this voice inside my head?

"Wake up Noäu, you are a mighty warrior. You must not leave them yet."

,,

"Wake up and tell Neteyam your true feelings, make it offical."

And with that, i was awake.