War Is Over. | 10

I had waken up, my hand still bleeding, my head booming like a thunderstorm. I looked up to see the colonel charging jake with a knife, looking down to see Neteyam on the floor... i froze. my eyes going black, rage taking over. I had tackled the colonel, stabbing him repeatedly... over, over, over, and over.
I had killed him, for good. War was over, war was over. "Oh sweet Noäu, are you okay?" ,Neytiri had asked, coming to my side to comfort me. "Yes- what has happened to Neteyam... why- why is he bleeding? Why isn't he moving!?" ,Neytiri only hugged me tighter, tears running down my face like a flood. "Shh, sh shh... he will be okay Nay Nay, it is not his time. Eywa decides that..." ,she was right, Neteyam was only a teenager, life full of adventures in-front and waiting for him. He couldn't go... it was not his time.

—————————————————————-

TONOWARI'S POV:

"WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?!" ,i had finally got onto the boat, ronal right behind me. We found jake and his kids. My son was nowhere in sight, "dad- dad, im right here!" , oh thank eywa...i didn't want to loose my son. "Aonung, are you okay? Where- where are you're sisters?!" ,i asked, aonung pointing to somewhere. "Oh... My warrior, Noäu. Are you okay daughter?" ,i asked, kneeling down to her. "Yes father, i am. But you must help Neteyam, please... i cant loose him..." ,she loved him. How did i not know?
"I can save him." ,Ronal, my wife said. "Yes mother, please." ,she only nodded in return and smiled. She began to work her magic... after an hour, Neteyam had woken up. Looking as pale as the clouds but looked better and his wound was fine. We were safe.

NOÄU'S POV:

"NETEYAM!!" ,i ran over to him, engulfing him in a hug. "Oh- ah, hi naya" ,was that a new nickname? Was that his nickname for me...? "Oh, i thought i lost you! You skxwang!!" ,i swatted him on the head. "Haha- no, no im okay naya. I wouldn't leave you."
,i couldnt help but smile at him, mother had brought him back to his family's hut. Not allowing anyone else to enter with her besides me, i was trained to heal people just like she was. "Go alert his family Noäu." ,i nodded. "Jake, Neytiri, your son is awake." ,they rushed passed me and into their hut, hugging and talking to Neteyam. I caught his eye and only smiled before walking away.

—————————————————————-

3RD PERSON VIEW:

It was night now. Noäu was walking along the beach while humming the song that her mother often sang...the song she was named after. She stopped in her tracks and started walking towards the water, entering the water, feeling the cool sea on her feet. Walking into the water till it was right below her hips, swaying with the water, she felt at peace when she danced... she was considered one of the best dancers on her island. She danced until sunrise, not caring or bothering to return home to see her family. The ocean was her family, the sea was her peace.

—————————————————————-

!!AUTHOR SPEAKING!!

Very veryy short chapter but i loved it, i also think you guys are going to love the next few chapters which are under the works right now but will either be published later today or first thing tomorrow!

Lots of hugs and kisses,

-prttylover.