Greetings. | 02

all my chapters will be really long, i got my music locked and loaded and snacks and drinks by me 24/7 , 1-2 updates a day might be a daily thing.

—————————————————————

The Beauty Of Pandora 😍😍

—————————————————————

Father and Mother had gone back to our hut, leaving me to introduce the island to the sully's, which is exactly what i did. "Hello, im Noäu, Daughter of Tonowari. Ive been ordered by my father to show you guys you're new home and take you're kids out for a short island tour. With- with you're permission of course." , i said while giving Jake and his mate a small smile. "Yes, thank you so much Noäu, and of course. Our kids are aloud to go out with you, they'll need some friends." , Ms.Sully said, while returning the small smile. "Thank you Ms.Sully for you're permission to take you're children on a tour, is there anything else you might need help with? Like- like moving you're stuff inside, setting you're beds up?-" ,
i got cut off by Ms.Sully laughing. "Please, call me Neytiri. And no, go out! Have fun, just make sure my kids return in one piece." , she said while winking at me, she had good humor.

—————————————————————

Favorite siblingggg, bby tuk !! 🤗🤗

—————————————————————

Me and the Sully's, who i have now learned the name of, the eldest, as i was right name was Neteyam, Cutest name ever if you ask me. Lo'ak, the 2ND oldest, along with kiri, not being much younger then him. And lastly, my favorite so far, the youngest, Who's name was Tuk. She was the most adorable thing ever and was so talkative, which i didn't mind- she had the cutest voice ever. I knew for a fact she was the sassiest. besides kiri, i have tried to start a conversation with her but she would either look away, signaling she didn't wanna talk or walked away with Tuk in pursuit. She would be a hard one to crack.

I had finished the tour of the Island an hour or so ago but we still had daylight to burn before it was dinner time. So i promised i would bring the Sully kid's to see the ilu's, the sea animals they would be learning to ride tomorrow, while also learning the breath technique. "Here are the ilu's , the animals you will be learning to ride tomorrow. I would have to warn you... ilu's are a lot stronger and faster then those ikran's you guys flew here. They have ever skill you can think of, it will take a while to learn how to ride them. Unless you're some mad genius who can figure it out in a day." , i said letting out a laugh.

Neteyam's POV:

Noäu had showed us the whole island, maybe not some parts because they were either for adults only or were her secret hideouts. She was now taking me and my siblings to see the ilu's, tuk was jumping with joy while kiri just looked distracted. We had finally reached the shore where the ilu's rested, Noäu started making this chirping sound and next thing you know she's surrounded by ilu's, beautiful ilu's, baby ilu's. It was the most beautiful thing ever... "Reya! Reya!", Noäu yelled, spotting her sister coming back to shore from taking her ilu around the reef. "Yes? Oh hi guys!", she said waving at us, stopping at lo'ak to look at him for a little longer. I knew lo'ak liked Tsireya as soon as she made her entrance when we first got here, he was starstruck by her. I chuckled looking at my brothers face heat up from Tsireya staring at him. "Reya, i was wondering if u wanted to show Neteyam and his siblings the tricks we learned on our ilu's... like flipping and boosting off of them and diving into the water?" ,Noäu asked, hoping Tsireya would say yes. "Ok.. fine, but just this once! You nearly landed on a rock last time!" ,she said, causing Noäu to start laughing. "Ohh, that was last time, pfft- im way better now." , she said, turning to us to ask if we wanted to see it, we all nodded. Besides kiri, she was in a mood today, i wasn't quite sure why. Tsireya and Noäu ran into the ocean while hopping on their ilu's getting ready to show us these tricks, i watched Noäu closely, being mesmerized by her smile. She caught me looking and waved at me, i returned the gesture, Lo'ak laughing me in the distant. "Alright nay(noäu's nickname) , show them first!" ,reya yelled at her, her nodding in return. getting ready to jump out of the water by being boosted by her ilu. "Ai ai aiiii!" ,nay hollered while being launched in the air be her ilu, doing the most graceful flips i have ever seen before getting into diving position just to smoothly dive back into the water. "That was amazing! Did you see her Neteyam? She was like a bird!!", Tuk pulled on my arm, causing me to laugh and clap by her amazement. Noäu was one crazy women, i think that's what i like about her.

—————————————————————

Kiri is the IT pandora girl, idc what yall say 🤷🏻‍♀️

—————————————————————

Thats chapter 2 im pretty sure, i got to go do some very very veryyy boring chores then ill be back to update this for yall. Even tho i doubt ill get any views 😊😊

Thanks for reading if you do stumble upon this story, lots of hugs and kisses.

-prttylover.