thirty six!- accidents.

after eden had gone to her room to sleep, she was out like a light and she wouldnt wake up no matter what anyone tried, they knew she was alive of course, as ocassionally whilst the boys were trying to wake her up, half-asleep eden would grumble at them to shut up and leave her alone to sleep.

but eden had been getting an unhealthy amount of sleep, she had done to sleep around 5pm, and she had slept all night and it was almost 4.30pm and she still wasnt getting up, and they had practically tried everything to get the girl to wake up, from banging pots and pans togethre to make noise, to taking turns trying to shake her awake, they had even tried to stack random objects on her until they eventually collapsed onto the floor, an even that didnt wake her up, they were running out of ideas, and they could only handle so much of alex's anoying siging in atemot to scare her awake.

"i say we just pour water over her, that or we leave her alone, it's not really up to us what she does and if she wants to sleep all the time, then we let her, we aren't her parents" george told them, and he had a point, it wasnt actually any of their business. so why interfere?

"yeah but im boreddddd" alex groaned, shaking eden's shoulders one last time, but all he got in return was the girl groaning and angrily swatting his arm away, "hmmm fine, let's just wait for her to wake up" alex frowned, eden smiled into her pillow as they had finally decided to leave, leaving her to sleep peacefully for the rest of the day.

but eventually they came back, yet this time it was only alex and george who entered her room, it had been another three hours but they had decided that eden now had to get up since they all wanted to do a stream together and they couldnt do it without her.

"eden, wake up, eden, eden, eden, wake up or i'll get the water" george told her, he had perched on the edge of her bed, as alex stood awkwardly near the desk in the room. he and alex had agreed that george should wake her up, alex's reasoning was because he was genuinely scared of eden.

eden groaned and turned to face george, having no idea that alex was even in the room with them, she was still basically half asleep and she hadnt yet processed her surroundings yet, "but i'm tired" she mumbled, just wanting to bury herself further in the pillow, "how are you tired? you've been asleep all day" george asked her in disbelief with a laugh.

"chemo takes alot out of me" she mumbled, but it was loud enough for alex to here, both georges and alex's eyes widened at her words, of course george already knew about everything, but alex didnt and he wasnt sure that eden would want her friend to find out like that, but it was already done, there was no going back now, eden would just have to explain everything.

"uhm... eden" george spoke softly and carefully, but the way he said it dripped with pity and sympathy, eden looked into his eyes, she sat up in the bed, looking around the room her eyes met with alex's who still looked like he was in a state of shock and had yet to break out of the trance.

"do you mind giving us a minute? i think i should probably explain" eden asked george who nodded in understandment, moving to walk out of the room, patting alex on the back and motioning for him to go over to her so she could explain everything to him.

alex sat on the edge of her bed beside her, waiting for her to tell him about everything, thoughts were rushing through his head like a waterfall and he couldnt stop them, what had she meant by that? was it all just a joke between her and george, neither of them had seemef to be laughing after she had said it, and it wasnt even funny if they had meant for it to be a joke.

alex listened as she explained everything about her cancer, from when she found out to who she had told, and he couldnt help but find tears in his eyes, and soon enough, they were both sobbing as the embraced each other in a hug, he couldnt even begin to imagine how hard that must've been for eden to go through, and if he could he would take it from her in a heartbeat, but he didnt have that power, all he could offer her was his comfort and support.

soon enough their crying had died down and eden had asked him to leave so that she could get ready for whatever stream they were doing, she wasnt bothered about dressing up in anything fancy, she wasnt in the mood for doing anything, and so she was just wearing a pair of loose black joggers and a grey vest, she didnt bother doing any makeup, but she did brush through her hair so it didnt look as frizzy.

she made her way to the living room where the boys had already started the jackbox stream, she noticed that alex still had red eyes from all the crying they had been doing, and she presumed that she probably did to, and she was right when she began to notice a few people in chat pointing it out as they played.

But for now she ignored it, just enjoying her time with her friends, ignoring the glances she got from alex and ignoring the chat, and the worried looks from her friends whenever she'd so much as cough or rub her forehead, she was growing sick of it, but of course she could never say anything as they were only bring considerate... she just wanted everything to go back to how it was before any of this happened.