Ch 26 "Heads Up Seven Up"

TW!!! Self harm, homophobia, suicide, panic attacks

Sapnap POV

    Last day of school.

    Karl and I were gleaming, I don't think I've ever walked into school with more confidence than I did today. Today was the day of many days to come.

    Last day of high school.

    We met with Quackity, this is the last time we'll meet up like this.

    He dapped me up and did his handshake with Karl.

    Quackity's smile is beaming into my face.

    Radiating, the halls are radiating.

    "We're done!" Quackity happily exclaimed.

    "I can't believe this is it," Karl smiles, shrugging his shoulders.

    "Last day of high school, we'll all be on our own here soon," I add into the conversation of our imminent future.

    "It's exciting!" Karl happily jumped.

    "It's sad but exciting. Like man, this is it, this is our last morning together like this," Quackity stood, his hands in his pockets.

    "Yeah, it's kind of the end of an era." I recalled all the many mornings here in this spot that enters the main set of hallways outside the cafeteria doors.

    "But for graduation, we're supposed to find out who our elected class inspiration speakers are today, right? Who do y'all think got selected for that?" Quackity inquired as he fixed his beanie.

    "That's right, I forgot about that. I don't know, I'm thinking maybe Dream will be elected, I mean he's the kind hearted quarterback, after all." Normally, the elected speakers for class inspiration is given to someone who is well known, and most well known people are jocks or are on student council, Dream is on both.

    Elected class inspiration is something the school started after some kid got in a horrible car accident and his hips became completely paralyzed. He was elected to speak and inspire the leaving class of students and to inspire us based on what they have already accomplished. They kept the tradition up from then except now the student body selects two students from the class who are deemed as inspirations and or good enough to speak. It's sadly a popularity rig at that point.

    It'll go to Dream for sure.

    "I think Dream will get it too, he's got a way with words he's charismatic enough to do it." Karl adds on, Karl is right about the charisma part about it, the speaker has to be charismatic, the student body doesn't lure towards anybody who doesn't have the enthusiasm they want.

    "Dang I was wanting y'all to say me," Quackity grumps.

    "Are you kidding?!" I burst into a hysterical laugh.

    "No way, Quackmeister." Karl laughs along.

    "Yeah I know, I don't think someone who drinks illegally would be elected to inspire a bunch of kids that are most likely going to end up in a frat." Quackity agreed.

    The bell rang.

    Then that's when our morning routine for the past four years stops.

    We all sort of look at each other.

    "Well..." I start, not knowing where to take the rest of the sentence.

    "Let's get to class?" Karl looks at both of us.