chapter 11: Cash Buckzo

Start from the beginning

The sweet moment was ruined by Felicity walking being pissed off screaming staring at the graphic novel designs of the Fazbear frights books

Felicity: oh fuck... Oh OH FUCK!!!!!!

Felicity showed the others the Fazbear frights graphic novel more specifically the Out Of Stock part because of what the f*** they did to plush trap

Felicity: WHAT IS THAT!?! WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM!?!

Miko: they gave him diabetes and brain damage.

Time Skip

It has been a few days since Blitz's parents and sister came into the base and everyone hates Cash Buckzo already Cash leaves his beer bottles everywhere causing everyone to trip, he keeps trying to sell Optimus to Mammon and Blitz told everyone about the time that his dad sold him for $5 and a slim fit condom.

(I got this scene from the movie THIS IS THE END.)

Agent Fowler: who did this!?

Circuitjack: did what What are you talking about?

Agent Fowler: jizzed all over the pages of this magazine I found in the corner of one of the rooms in the base was it you, Moxxie?

Cash Buckzo: it was me, Fowler I fucking made jizz in the magazine.

Agent Fowler: why

Cash Buckzo: when I fucking jack off long enough I end up jizzing jackass I'm assuming the same shit works for you?

Agent Fowler: real fucking smart answer! Why don't you fucking aim?

Cash Buckzo: I have a particularly explosive ejaculate. It just goes everywhere. It's like a fucking wild fireman's hose You just got to grab on and pray to God it doesn't get in your eyes and mouth.

Agent Fowler: the fuck kind of jerking off is that!?! What, you never had any brothers? You didn't learn to in a fucking sock or a fucking tissue!?!

Cash Buckzo: no I don't have any brothers. I was raised in a house of women!

Agent Fowler: I highly doubt they fucking taught you to fucking cum wherever you want!!!

Moxxie: DON'T SAY THAT THERE ARE CHILDREN HERE!!

Bulkhead: What does it mean?

Moxxie: NOTHING!!!

Cash Buckzo: I mean you're getting worked all up over a fucking porno mag! Who has god-damn porno mags anymore!? Welcome to the 21st century, Buck Rogers! You decide to base with fucking iPads in the walls, yet you're jerking your dick like a god-damn pilgrim!!!

Agent Fowler: That's right, Cash Buckzo I like to fucking READ!

Cash Buckzo: you think that's the only thing I jerked off in here? I've been dropping fucking loads around this fucking base like a goddamn dump truck.

Felicity: WHAT THE FUCK!?! *pukes🤮 everywhere*

Agent Fowler: you don't cum on my base!

Arcee: I'm getting uncomfortable by this So I'm just going to leave.

Cash Buckzo: I'll cum in your base I'll cum on your fucking car I'll cum anywhere I want!

Caddy: Felicity let me join you in on the puking *pukes on everything and everyone while Cash and Fowler kept on fighting*.

Cash Buckzo: Oh I wish you'd cum on me right now I fucking dare you to cum on me! I'm gonna jack my dick so hard in here!!!

Agent Fowler: this, no more, Cash I'm leaving

Cash Buckzo: this fucking all more. All over the fucking place! I'll fucking cum anywhere I want! I'll fucking cum on these walls! I'll cumi on the fucking computers! On the fucking couch! I'll cum everywhere!

Agent Fowler: if I see you do that one more time! I'm fucking shooting it off

Cash Buckzo: you don't have enough bullets, bitch.

(I regret putting in this scene)

As soon as Cash Buckzo and Agent Fowler left everyone kept on puking due to how disgusting that argument was and then Jack's mom June came and saw everyone puking.

June: what happened?

Ratchet: You don't want to know

Two hours later

Ultra Magnus: Blitz your dad sucks.

Blitz: what?

Smokescreen: your dad literally sucks blitz He's made our lives a literal hell and that saying something!

Optimus prime: Autobots he's not that bad.

Circuitjack: NOT THAT BAD!?! He's the fucking worst!

Arcee: All of us can agree on that.

Wheeljack: I hate him He's a horrible alcoholic.

Bumblebee: burn him alive.

Bulkhead: HE'S NEVER GOING TO LEAVE IF HE StAYS WHAT WITH US DURING BARBIE WIRES WHOLE RECOVERY I'LL KILL MYSELF!!!

Jack: he leaves his alcohol bottles everywhere leaving all of us to trip on them.

Raf: I've almost died

Miko: He's been eating literally everything I mean he has literally gained weight since he got here.

Felicity: he has got to go!

Cash Buckzo: I've been hearing your entire conversation and seriously You're just going to vote me off the island you're friends with my son Blitzo.

Blitz: it's Blitz dad!

Circuitjack: we're not even on a fucking island.

Wheeljack: AND CASH BUCKZO YOU LITERALLY HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT EAT AND WASTE ALL OF OUR RESOURCES YOUR MOTHER FUCKING ASS HAS LITERALLY DONE NOTHING BUT GAIN WEIGHTS SINCE YOU GOT HERE YOU HAVE GOT TO GO!!

Cash Buckzo leaves flipping everyone off