Chapter 3

A/N
Shout out to my bestie for joining wattpad to support me AminatLawal9
And sorry for not updating I hope this makes up for it
😉😉😉

                          Sofia POV
Ahh, this Yoruba class is boring. What will I do

As if hearing my thoughts Sofie said
"I don't know, azin it's boring even Teletubby is more interesting than this man class"

"I feel like say I wan die" Sophia said over dramatically

Jerry who was not far from us chuckled slightly.

"Wetin  concern me concern the words they borrowed in Yoruba" Sophia said

"Can u guys tell me what you are talking about"

"Who" everyone kinda asked

"The William triplets" the teacher answered

"Oh, sorry sir we were just you know trying to understand why, you know, we were borrowing words, like couldn't we just have made new words the way our other words were made, I feel like it makes us feel like a borrowed clan" Sophia said saving our asses, I'm hundred percent sure that if it was Sofie, she would have given him the most sarcastic response ever. 

But unfortunately for us it made the man go into a long story about our history and how our words were made.

I couldn't laugh, the terrified look on everyone as he drawled on and on.

"You better don't laugh and make him call us again" Sofie said to me without  even sparing  me a glance at me even though I could see the ghost of a smile on her face. "Really don't, I had to save our butts the last time" Sophia chipped in but like Sofie she had the ghost of a smile on .

Shay looked like someone that is about to die, with that living dead look on.

Chimamanda, popularly known as Chi gurl or Chi Chi, was about to scream.

Ohh! I forgot to mention the fact that these two are besties and have the same funny way of talking.

Just as Shay was about to die peacefully, the bell for next period rang and I don't know who taught that putting Youruba as the first subject on a freaking Tuesday morning. Like what the hell??

"I feel you girl" Sofie chipped in. Mitchew was my instant response. "What now? Which Kain bad eyes be this one, just so you know there is no enchantment against the house of Jacob". "Thank God you're not from the house of Jacob" I said. But do you know the funny thing she now called a whole me "witch" not just anyone oooo, a red one at that. "Who is a red witch?" I asked shaking my hands at her.

(A/N: Imagine a cute teddy bear trying to look furious that exactly how our Sofia looked🤗😚🤗)

"Hey, first of all, both of you should stop your childish banter" she started earning a nod abd chuckle from almost everyone in class who was watching  our banter while Sofie and I gave her a classic eye roll , "as I was saying," she continued," hey don't roll your eyes at me, then Sofie is there anything like red witch and Sofia why are you giving her bad eyes?" She asked

"Yes!!"

"I'm not!!"

We said at the same time, Sofie and I, respectively.

"I don't know why she would be behaving like a mum all the time when we already have one to deal with ehn, only because she seniors us with 5 seconds" Sofie and I murmured.

"What did you say, ehn the two of you" she asked slipping out of our serious form.

I called it form for a reason.