I got in the bathroom in the meanwhile and did my daily skincare routine, after I got in the shower. Mid shower Landon knocked on the door and came in with a duffel bag full of clothes, shoes, my towel, toothbrush, and lotion. He put the bag on the counter and left to bathroom.

After I got out the shower I put on my towel an I got my bag. I went back into his room to get ready. Landon was waiting for me so that he could take a shower next. I started drying off my skin and getting dressed.

As I put on my thong a thought crossed my mind, I thought about how I almost lost my virginity last night to Landon until I quickly stopped. Its not that I was scared I just didn't see the rush in losing it, If it happens it happens.

I finished getting dressed this is what I wore⬇️⬇️

Landon got out of the shower and moisturized his skin, I sat on his bed while he got dressed, he examined what I was wearing

Landon got out of the shower and moisturized his skin, I sat on his bed while he got dressed, he examined what I was wearing. Landon picked me up brought me into the living room and sat me on his lap. He starts pulling up my dress to feel me up.

I try to move and he grabs me by my neck and starts whispering what he wants to do to me in my ear. After a few minutes of back and forth flirting we leave his house an go to The Cheesecake Factory.

This is what Landon wore⬇️⬇️

The drive there wasn't quiet we spoke to each other, and listened to music, When we arrived we had to wait for 30 minutes to be seated

The drive there wasn't quiet we spoke to each other, and listened to music, When we arrived we had to wait for 30 minutes to be seated. I sat on Landon's lap whiled we watched Criminal Minds on his phone.

After the episode finished we were seated at a very nice table, Our waiter came and gave us our bread and menu's. "What would you guys like to drink?" He said. We both responded and said water. He left to get the water, Landon and I looked threw our menu's to see what we wanted to eat.

Our waiter came back with our water and to cake our order's, I got Fettuccini Alfredo with Shrimp, Landon got Chargrilled New York Steak. It came with mashed potatoes and green beans. Our waiter left to give the kitchen our order.

Landon and I spoke about a lot of things, there wasn't a dull moment between us.

We finally got our food and we both ate an talked about his birthday vacation.

We got back to the house and got out of car, We walked over to the door an Landon was holding onto my hips as I put the key in. He pushed me against the door and started kissing all over me.

Landon comes behind me and says "can I take this off?" He starts taking off my dress he looked at my titties before he grabbed them, my nipples were so hard. He then starts twirling it around his finger, he then tugs on my thong, indicating that he wants to take it off.

Landon takes it off and grabs me by my waist, his hands moved lower and eventually he gripped my ass. He pulled me into a passionate kiss, causing me to moan and jump into his arms. I gave him hickeys all over his neck.

"Please, I want you so bad" I said.

I jumped down and started removing his shirt, he lifted his arms to help me after I took off his shorts. We were both completely naked.

"Get on the fucking bed" He said. I got on the bed crossing my legs. He came over to me and grabbed my legs opening them wide. All I felt was a cold air hit my pussy that made me shiver.

Landon pulled me towards him by my thighs and I knew what was going to happen. He put his finger on my clit and slowly started rubbing in circles, I couldn't control my moan.

"Fuck Landon" I moaned and he starts to laugh a little.

He stuck 2 fingers in me and said "What's my fucking name?" He made me hold eye contact with him while he wiggled his fingers in me, my toes started to curl. Landon took his fingers out of me and started sucking them.

He wrapped my legs around his neck and brought his lips closer to my pussy. All I could feel was his warm tongue licking my clit. "Fuck Landon." I moaned. while grabbing my titties. He started sucking on my pussy and I lifted my hips wanting more.

Landon pushed my hips back down and as I moaned in frustration I grabbed his head and held it there. "It feels so good" I told him. He sucked harder on my clit causing my legs to shake. "I want your dick" I yelled out.

A/N I'm so sorry for the wait I did an extra long chapter to make it up to y'all and you'll have about chapter in a bit💞🥺