07.

"come on, you have to admit what i did back there was funny."

"i mean yeah... but."

"i knew it, idiot."

"fuck off."

total words 1045

after a few more lessons and following scaramouche around the school, it was finally time to eat

yet i did not realise the exceedingly high prices. i didn't have enough money to buy anything except water.

how embarrassing...

"hey comrade," a familiar voice spoke. it startled me, and i swivelled my head around.

oh.

it's just ed sheeran.

"woah! don't scare me like that, ron weasley."

his eyes widened, "what did you call me?"

"do you got any money i can use to buy some food? my mother didn't give me enough." i begged, my heart full of guilt for wanting to take his money.

he checked his pockets and handed me some money. "pay me back." he winked, walking away.

"thank you!" i replied, buying myself some sushi.

i used to live in inazuma, but i moved out at a young age just before i became a teenager.

this school has so many inazumans, it makes me feel like i fit in.

actually, i thought that scaramouche was inazuman.

he seems to have inazuman genetics.

"hey, y/n, over here!" i heard the same bubbly voice from this morning, hu tao and some others were sitting on a large circle-shaped table.

there were familiar and unfamiliar faces.

i decided to go and sit on an empty seat next to hu tao and childe.

"hey, whose this? she looks like a cutie." a women with icey-blue eyes and long blonde hair in a claw clip ponytail.

"signora, this is y/n." hu introduced, as signora winked at me.

oh. the flirty girl on the groupchat.

there were others too i didn't recognise.

for example, someone with ash-colored hair tied back in a low ponytail with hazelnut eyes.

"nice to meet you y/n," his voice was surprisingly deep as fuck. it jumpscared me a little, "i'm-"

"he's my babygirl." childe chipped in. i can't lie, i giggled.