05.

total words 804

nobody else arrived, so the others took flight

i got to know some of the people.

venti was a very bubbly and energetic person, much like hu tao.

it didn't surprise me that they were like best friends.

however, xiao seemed to be a good acquaintance of mommy issues boy.

i was told that they both had some issues in their life, and related to each other.

it tied them together.

like soulmates, but not as lovers, just as meant-to-be friends.

though xiao and venti were complete opposites, venti helped xiao in the most hardest parts of his life.

that's why they both trust each other so much.

it all made sense.

yet according to childe, i hadn't met everyone yet. i guess theres more people to meet.

as soon as i stepped in, the head teacher greeted me at the door.

she had long-white hair and a chinese hair pin held some of her luscious hair together.

she wore a formal dress, and had light makeup on.

"you must be y/n, yes?" she queried, and i hummed in approval.

she gestured for me to follow her, so i did.

i examined the hallways, they were bustling with people the same age as me.

it was a little overwhelming.

lots of people stared me at because of my sudden appearance.

she then entered a small office, and closed the door behind me once i entered.

"so, welcome to teyvat academy. it's very nice to see an additional friendly face to the community." she stated, a quite welcoming smile spread across her face.

the office smelled of lavender, and it was nicely decorated with bookshelves and awareness posters.

"so, y/n. i'm ningguang, the head teacher of this school. tell me, what are your current thoughts?"