Chapter Seventeen

My naked and sweat clad body fell to the white soft sheets on the king sized bed, Blake's arm wrapping around me as he pulled me to his chest, our breathing trying to calm down as we both recover from one heck of a rumble in the sheets.

“that was” he started, speaking between breathes.

“fucking amazing” I finished looking up at him and grinning “go again?”

He tilted his head back in the pillow and laughed “fuck babe I don't have it in me just yet”

“old age huh” I teased, trailing my finger up and down his chest lightly.

“more like hot girlfriend wore me out pretty well” his hand reached out and captured mine, holding it tightly as he looked back down towards me, those blue eyes making me heart flutter more and more as the seconds go on.

Blake just called me his girlfriend.

He had taken me only twenty minutes away from where we lived, to a small town by the sea, well it was a villa by the sea that we were staying in, I didn't expect something like this from him, I thought we would have been hauled up in a motel room hours away but nope not at all, when we arrived we picked up the room key we pretty much jumped straight into bed.

Having sex in a bed is far better than doing it in the car like most nights, the thing about us sneaking around again was Brody moved in with Blake, so we couldn't go there, well unless I snuck over when Brody was out drinking with his friends, and for him to come to my place I would have to make sure Brooke was out with Ryan first, I didn't want to tell her about us, the less people that knew the better.

Most the time we went parking, spending hours in either his or my car talking, having sex and just kissing was a lot more fun that I thought, we was learning so much about each other.

I know we should have called it quits when Brody found out and I honestly thought we had done, but when Blake called that evening and begged me to see him for five minutes I knew it was far from over, I couldn't keep away if I tried.

He actually laughed about Brody finding out and that we needed to find a new way to see each other, so we did and it was working pretty damn well.

I was in a downer last week and when he asked me what was up I told him that I missed being in a relationship where I could go out and have someone hold my hand, I hated that him and I had to sneak about and that we couldn't just be at his place or mine hanging out together.

The next day he told me to get this weekend off and he was taking me away, pretty darn sweet if you ask me.

We had plans to get something for dinner but that soon went out the window as we fell asleep, cuddled up in the bed and letting the darkness taking over.

When I woke I could feel the slight breeze of the sea air coming over my face followed my little trails of kisses, lightly moaning as a smile came across as I felt Blake between my thighs, his hardened length pressing right against my core which was more than ready for him, finally opening my eyes to be greeted with my favourite sight.

Our mouths indulging in each others as we moved slowly together, every single part of my body was tingling, set on fire as his eyes burned into mine, I felt my eyes starting to water and I knew it was true, the feelings I had been pushing back for so long was on the verge of escaping.

Blake's eyes narrowed and he came to a stop using his thumb to brush a tear away that had escaped, his hands brushing over my face gently “I love you” he whispered.

I could feel my heart beating erratically as he lay stilled on top of me after his little confession, his breathing was calm and steady “I love you too” I breathed out giving him a smile.