Prologue

( Just a note: This story is under heavy editing, I've re written most of these chapters, added a lot more things and have erased some events also. I will upload the new and improved chapters soon!! xo )

Six words that tore a hole through my now broken heart. Six words that I never ever thought I would hear. Six words that brought me to tears and six words that put a stop to a six year long relationship.

"I think we should break up" He spoke, not even showing any sign of remorse or regret for saying that to me.

"But why?" I asked wiping my crying eyes on the sleeve of my top.

"Lex, I love you but we've only ever been with each other, I'm 20 and been with one girl my whole life, I want to experience other things. I've been at the house and packed my things up. You remember Tommy? Yeah, well I'm living with him now." He scratched the base of his neck and I still couldn't believe it.

I was stunned.

I stared in shock, he was dumping me so he could screw other women. He had already moved out and now was living with someone else. How long had he been planning this for.

I didn't say anything as I pulled my hand back and slapped him hard across the face "Go to hell, You want to go and screw whoever then go do it, I thought you was fine with us being together but I guess not, Sorry for being so boring and pathetic for you in bed."

Cole rubbed his reddened cheek as he stared at me. I wasn't the violent type. I wasn't even the type to swear much or get angry. I was chill most the time. I was the happy, bubbly, fun type of girl. I never got jealous when he hung out with other girls. I knew he would never cheat and I never looked at another man. No-one even came into an interest for me.

But to break up with me so he could experience being with another woman was just pathetic, low and hurtful.

"Lex don't be like that, come on I have a needs and all my mates say that I need to live a little, I don't want to get married or have kids yet. I want to be single" He reached out, placing his rough hand over mine, I pulled it back instantly.

"Do what you want, but don't you dare come back to me when you realise you have just made the biggest mistake of your life. I never ever gave you any intention of wanting to get married or have a baby. I'm twenty for crying out loud, too fucking young for a baby" I hissed angrily "Your throwing away six years together Cole, six fucking years we have been with each other. Grade nine until now and you decide you've had enough just because your friends are giving you a hard time!"

"Babe I love you, I know how long we have been together for so don't fucking remind me as if I don't know. You know your my girl, but I need a breather from you" He pulled his hand back to his face, running it up through his dirty blonde locks, messing it up slightly. I always loved his messed up hair, but now it just looked greasy and disgusting.

"Don't babe I love you me. You break up with me like this, it's weak and I thought you were better than this. Why don't you go and tell Tommy to fuck himself, because I know this is his whole idea. He wants a wingman to pick up girls with and now he's got one" I shouted a little too loudly as everyone in the bar was now obviously watching us and knew I had just been dumped.

I stood up from the wooden bar stool and headed over to where Jock was standing behind the bar. Yes he decided to break up with me at work of all places. I've worked in this bar and had done ever since I turned Eighteen. My parents were against it at first, thinking it was inappropriate for a lady of such to be here. Well excuse me if I am not the prim and proper type my mother wants me to be, I'm nowhere near the step-ford wife she wants me to turn out like.