𝙩𝙬𝙤 ; 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

somehow you found yourself sitting on his leather couch while admiring the interior. it was unique and exquisite.

the black and grayish shade of his apartment was too obvious yet it looked ravishing. Black beauty one would say.

"special tea for you." you flinched at his sudden voice causing him to giggle as he made his way toward you.

however, that made you feel kind of embarrassed.

he put the tray on the glass teapoy before sitting on the couch across from you.

he was smiling. literally for no specific reason. how more eccentric can he be?

"thank you." he clicked his tongue at your response. "no need for that, neighbor."

your eyebrows creased at the name he gave you. well, he can't be blamed, you haven't yet introduced yourself to him.

"it's yn." you calmly introduced and he gave you a quick nod. "right."

"what do you do, yn?" he asked right after. "I'm a university student. what about you?" you were curious.

"I've joined Seoul University as a teacher recently." you loured when he said that but decided to not question him or give him any bit of excessive information.

"Splendid! i thought you were a businessman when I saw you at the hotel-"
you softly gasped as realization struck you.

looking up at him you found him grinning while staring at you. "I knew I have seen you somewhere," he took a sip of his tea.

your face reddened and you closed your eyes for some seconds to mentally curse at yourself. you were additionally embarrassed now.

"so bold of you to work eight hours and also manage the university. it's almost like doing a full-time job." his voice became tender and welcoming out of a sudden making you eventually dig into the conversation.

you may occasionally depict yourself as a tough woman but deep down you're a pretty mellow person. also naive.

"you know how hard it is to even get a part-time job in Seoul nowadays. so when i got the opportunity to work there, i couldn't decline to work.

also, i get paid enough to at least spend them on my expenses and live on my own." he nodded in understanding.

"so, you're not from Seoul?" "no. I'm from Daegu." his smile widened. "you're really brave. best of luck, yn."

the more he talked the more you felt remorseful for presuming him as a strange guy. he's actually sweet and likely a social butterfly.

no one in this building ever invited you to have a cup of tea at their place in these six months. Also, there's not even one soul in this huge building having a cheerful mind like jungkook, you believe.

However, jungkook's hospitality made you content. he felt really welcoming and the discomfort you were feeling earlier had vanished away a while ago.

it also felt so strange how you were getting along with him in just 20 minutes of being at his place.

in addition, he's a fine man.

He was in his casual attire. Nothing eye-catching yet he looked fine enough to drool over.

"if you don't mind can I ask your age?" jungkook chuckled at your inquiry.

"I'm 26." "you're younger than I thought. I'm 23 if you're curious." he softly laughed at your remark making you chuckle too.