Chapter 12: Sparks

Start from the beginning

Being with her is the best thing to ever happen to me. The feelings I have around her, about her. It's crazy.

We clean off and get out of the shower. I look at the time and realize we're 40 minutes late to meet Reggie and Rylee at the cafe.

Shit.
--------

"Damn, look who finally decided to show up!" Reggie says sarcastically as me and Mia walk through the door.

"We had to make a pitt stop" I explain lazily. It's a lie, yes. But they don't need to know what we were actually doing.

"Is that what they call orgasms now? A pitt stop?" Reggie jokes turning to Rylee with furrowed eyebrows. Mia gasps from beside me and her face turns red. She hides her face in her hands and I turn to glare at Reggie.

Rylee turns to slap him on the arm. "Shut up" she rolls her eyes. Reggie leans forward laughing. Mia stands up and says she's going to the restroom.

"I'm just teasing, me and Ry did the same thing before we came" Rylee gasps and leans back in her chair. "Except we weren't, 40 minutes late" he gives me a pointed look as he checks the time.

"Fuck off" is the only response I give him. About 5 minutes later Mia comes back. We order our food and chat while we wait.

I turn to see Mia staring at something, more like someone. I look up and see Tyler looking back at her from behind the desk. Why is she looking at him like that?

I try to ignore the hurt in my chest as we continue with our meal. Mia looks out of it most of the time. What's up with her? I place my hand on her thigh and squeeze a little to get her attention. She looks at me and gives me a smile. It's not a real one. I know her and that smile is fake.

Once we're finished with our meal Reggie asks if we wanted to go do something else. I didn't mind but when I looked at Mia she gave me a look that said she just wanted to go home.

Reggie and Rylee left before we did. We're sitting at the table as I gathering our stuff. She keeps glancing at Tyler. Why?

We leave and once we get back to her place we go up to her room. I sit on the chair in front of her bed. "Mia what's wrong?" I ask scooting closer to her. She's been off since we went to the cafe. She looks up at me and she looks mad. What? Did I do something?

"Did you lie to me about Tyler?" She blurts out. What? She thinks I lied?

"No, of course not. Why would you think that?" I ask standing up.

"He said those things weren't true. That he didn't say those things about me and that you punched him because you didn't want him near me." She says also standing from the bed.

What? She's talked to him since then?

"You've talked to him? And I punched him because I didn't want him near you, because he said those things about you. Why are you believing that dick?" Does she like him? Would she rather be with him? I look at her, my eyes pleading for her to believe me.

"He stopped me when I was going to the bathroom. I just feel bad for what you did to him" she whispers not looking at me. I step closer to her and grab the sides of her face making her look up at me.

"He deserved it. I won't stand around and let anyone speak about you like that. Fuck, I'd beat the shit out of them if they so much as looked at you like they wanted you." Her breath hitches and I can feel the intake of air from how close my face is to her. "You're mine Mia. No one will ever hurt you, touch you or even think about you as long as you're mine." I tell her firmly gripping her chin.

"I believe you" she breathes out against my lips.

Her bottom lip rolls into her mouth and I lean down to kiss her.

For the rest of the night we cuddle and kiss until our lips hurt.

I'd do anything for this girl. Anything.

-----------
🤍🤍
Sooooo how'd we like that?
Next chapter is a mix between sad and happy I guess...you'll see.

I want to warn you for a lot of smut...they can't keep their hands to themselves!

A vote is appreciated🤍

Leave your thoughts and suggestions in the comments.

Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed📚