Chapter 11: Nightmare

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing" I laugh out, putting my toothbrush away.

"You were taking to long, I missed you" he sounds like a baby. He turns me around to face him and tries to kiss me.

"Nope, morning breath is a no for me" I say moving out of the way. He groans before taking the spare brush I laid out for him and starts brushing his teeth.

I go back into my room to change before he comes back in. As soon as I finish changing Aiden comes into the room with a smirk on his face. He's coming right for me.

Once he's in front of me he picks me up and swings me over his shoulder making me let out a scream. He drops me on to the bed and immediately hovers over me.

He smashes his lips on mine and groans. I put my hands under his shirt and trace the muscles on his back, loving how they tense when I run my fingers over them. Aiden moves his lips to my neck and begins gently sucking and nipping at the skin.
"Aiden" i quietly moan, which only makes him suck harder.

He bring his face back over mine and pecks my lips a few times before standing up. I lean up on my elbows and glare at him. Seriously?

"What?" He questions like he didn't just make me feel amazing just to stop. l roll my eyes and stand. He laughs.

"Do you wanna come hangout with me and Reggie today? He said he was going to invite Rylee. Figured you could come too, keep me company." He smiles at me a tilts his head to the side. I walk up to him and place my hands around his neck, he wraps his arms around my lower back and leans into me.

"Of course I'll come with you." I say as I lean up to peck his lips. He smiles against my lips and then turns to grab his keys.

"We have to stop at my place first so I can change and shower." He says nervously. I give him a confused look to which he ignores. He grabs my hand and we walk down to his car. While we're driving I start to think.

Why is he nervous to bring me to his place? He never mention his parents, maybe something is wrong with them and he thinks I'll judge? Maybe he only lives with one and he thinks it's embarrassing? I'd never judge him. No matter what the situation is.

We pull up to a beautiful small house. Aiden takes me inside and tells me to stay behind him. I find it suspicious but I don't argue. Halfway down a hallway someone stops us.

"The fuck are you doin boy?" A man yell at us from the end of the hall. Aiden tenses in front of me before turning around to meet the mans eyes. Aiden looks scared, he tightens his fingers around mine and gently pushes me behind him. "Are you gonna answer me or are ya gonna stand there like an idiot" the man slurs. He's drunk.

"Dad I'm just here to grab a few things." Aiden says quietly. It's his father? Why is his father talking to him like that?

"Who's the pretty lady" Aidens dad says stepping closer with a disgusting smirk on his face. My body tensed up and Aiden notices. The fear on his face vanishes and it's replaced with anger.

"Don't come near her, don't even fucking look at her" Aiden grits out through clenched teeth. His dad seems taken aback by Aiden talking back. His dads face contorts with anger and he grabs Aiden and slams him into the wall. I let out a gasp as take a step back.

"Watch your mouth speaking me like that boy or I'll give you another bloody face" his dad spits at him. Aiden squeezes his eyes shut. I want to help him. But I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I don't want to make it worse.

His dad shoves him towards me and mumbles something under his breath before walking away.

Aiden turns and starts walking towards what I'm assuming is his room without looking at me. I follow him and he shuts the door once I get in.

He sits on the bed and holds his chest. Every time he does that my heart breaks more and more knowing the reason. I get to my knees in front of him and slowly stork his jaw.

"I'm sorry you had to see that" he exhales. I shake my head at him.

"It's okay. Let's not think about that right now? Let's get what we came for and go have a good time with our friends. We can talk later." I say softly. He nods his head and starts to head into the bathroom.

He makes me sit in there with him because he doesn't feel comfortable with me alone in his room. After what his dad said earlier, I understand.

I was looking in the mirror and noticed a few purple bruises scattered on my neck. My eyes widen. Hickeys! Aiden have me hickeys. Oh my god. Why would he do this before we went to hang out with our friends?

Knowing Aiden was on the other side of the glass naked was making my hormones go crazy. Especially with what happened in my room earlier.

I was feeling brave so I stood up off the toilet and slowly started undressing myself. I still felt a little nervous, but I wanted to feel his skin on mine. I wanted him to touch me. After fully undressing I walked towards the shower door.

I opened it and stepped inside.

----------
🤍🤍
Oh shit. Are we about to get smut??
Maybe....just kidding definitely are.
Anywayssss what are our thoughts??

A vote is appreciated🤍

Leave thoughts and suggestions in the comments.

Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed📚