you have scars

any scars rather it be from yourself bad past or an accident.

mother Miranda] she asked you about them once no matter what your answer [you tell her how you got them or you tell her you don't want to talk about it] she won't ask again unless you bring it up, but she does like to trace over you scars sometimes and kiss them occasionally.

lady-d] she likes to Trase words and shape over you scars and like most of the others she likes to kiss them.

Karl-h] he has his fear share of scars, so he is not bothered by your scars in any why and thanks they make you look cool.

donna-b] she likes to gently run her hands over the ruff skin where your scars are and finds it comforting.

Moreau-s] he loves your scars and sometimes likes to draw over them and make little doddles.

Ethan-w] the first time you showed him your scars has was like [ oh! you got those to??] and shows you his hands and a really big one on his leg.

Mia-w] after what happened in Luisiana, she has a few that she just can seem to get rid of and likes to try and guess how you got them. 

rosemary-w] she doesn't even know you have them unless you tell her and if you do, she just shrugs kisses you and asks how you got them.

Bela-d] she has scars she tries to hide with makeup, when you saw her doing that you asked if she could cover your as well to which she kissed you and said no. she never covered them again.

Cassandera-d] thinks it's the coolest thing ever and likes to tell people you got them fighting dragons or something.

Danila-d] she [ like Moreau] likes to draw on them. when she is board her and her sister have made it a game to see who's [scar drawing] is cooler.